Disensitizer and Condom

I have a friend who's had Chlymidia, a friend who got herpes from a dude online and a friend who had an HIV scare........... for the love of God use a condom !!

Chlamydia is no big deal. Ain't nothing a z-pack can't fix. Herpes... yeah that sucks, but only once or twice a year.

• 3 weeks later...

new update.....

I had my first ever one night stand two weeks ago.  I went to visit my brother at Uconn and it was boring so we were all jokingly tindering.  At like 4am I got a match and she immediately messaged me and said she wanted to hang out.  She seemed cute enough and everyone was drunk and passing out and I was sober and shit so I figured why not.  We facetimed, she was clearly her, and so I drove like 20 minutes to another college campus.

She was WAY cuter than her pictures showed. 

When I got there she was like I want to shower real quick and I was like uhhh okay let me join you.  As soon as I got into the shower though

she tried to have sex and I like can't do shower sex and I didn't get hard at all and it was awkward.

We got out and she only had one small towel so we were cold as fuck for like 10 minutes.  I couldn't get hard at all though, going down on her didn't help me.  She had really cute hair down there though which was the first time I hooked up with someone who trimmed ( it's always either shaved or the jungle).

maybe 25 minutes of awkwardness passed before I thought she was going to give up and just give me head till I came.  She gave me head and right when I told her I was about to cum she climbed on top of me and then we fucked and it was surprisingly good.

she told me she thought I was a virgin but I guess I don't blame her.

anyways one night stands are weird and I don't think I'm ever doing that again.

idk man my actual count is only like 5.5 or something and 3 of that was this year.  not that many people.  I try to avoid sex because it's never as good as it ever was with my ex and I miss her and she doesn't want me and I can't get over her.           sorry wrong thread

I think my head tells me I am wasting my time /// I am uncomfortable and thats why I can't get hard.  It might just be a lack of foreplay tho.

I've had more sex in the last two weeks than in the entire last year before my ex broke up with me. Life can be dope sometimes.

idk man my actual count is only like 5.5 or something and 3 of that was this year. not that many people. I try to avoid sex because it's never as good as it ever was with my ex and I miss her and she doesn't want me and I can't get over her. sorry wrong thread

I think my head tells me I am wasting my time /// I am uncomfortable and thats why I can't get hard. It might just be a lack of foreplay tho.

The exact opposite always happens to me. Every time I get a new partner after a break up Im like "Wait, sex can be like THIS?" I assume I can't upgrade forever though.

That rules dude, and I'm forever jealous.  I feel like if I might someone and the sex is better than it was with Taylor I'm going to fall in love and be real clingy and she'll get the fuck out. 

I do have this whole "I'm not looking for anything" attitude when talking to girls and they get really attracted to me... it works but despite my straightforward honesty they still want more.

I've got this weird thing where I can almost never cum the first time that I fuck someone. Sucks because I don't get mine, but great because I can go forever and stay hard enough to pound nails with this thing.

That rules dude, and I'm forever jealous.  I feel like if I might someone and the sex is better than it was with Taylor I'm going to fall in love and be real clingy and she'll get the fuck out. 

I do have this whole "I'm not looking for anything" attitude when talking to girls and they get really attracted to me... it works but despite my straightforward honesty they still want more.

Had a very similar issue when I went from being the "relationship guy" in early college years to saying I didn't want anything serious at all after a few bad experiences. All of the sudden you turn into a pussy magnet. It's weird.

idk man my actual count is only like 5.5 or something and 3 of that was this year.  not that many people.  I try to avoid sex because it's never as good as it ever was with my ex and I miss her and she doesn't want me and I can't get over her.           sorry wrong thread

I was in the exact same situation in 2007 when my ex left me...BUT: the harder I tried to avoid sex, the easier it was to get some!

The time between November 2007 & May 2009 was my sex-period (pun unintended!)! I had like 7-10 different girls a months who took turns! It was quite some fun, but after a while I felt like a male slut and got sick of myself!

Fortunately, I met HER in June 2009...all of the sudden...in a town in Northern Spain!

We're getting married in August next year! Life's good at times! :)