Disensitizer and Condom

Aren't there bands out there with female band members who start fucking on stage? At some point of time a condom is thrown into the crowd and the one who got it is welcomed on stage to join the bunga-bunga? Can't remember the name of the band, but sounds pretty obscure... :D

You said bands. So this means you've heard of more than one band who does that? Jesus.

Must be a European thing, as I have never heard of anything like that in the states. 

Just one band I've ever heard of doing that. Rockbitch.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rockbitch

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Honest question and didn't feel like making a thread about it. Has/is anyone had or in a polyamorous relationship or marriage? I'm currently seeing a lady who is married and poly.

What have your experiences been? Emotionally, blah blah blah. Has it worked out for you?

And for the record, I'm am not poly. As long as everything is said up front (which it was) I have no problem.

Honest question and didn't feel like making a thread about it. Has/is anyone had or in a polyamorous relationship or marriage? I'm currently seeing a lady who is married and poly.

What have your experiences been? Emotionally, blah blah blah. Has it worked out for you?

And for the record, I'm am not poly. As long as everything is said up front (which it was) I have no problem.

I once dated a woman, who is now married and in a poly relationship. I couldn't do that, I just don't have the heart.  I shouldn't have been surprised when she cheated on me, but I was young and dumb.

exactly this.  there's also a jealousy issue.  she legit lives with the both of them in Minnesota now, and she's married to one of them, whom she met on Adult Friend Finder, while we were still together.

Yup, def the jealousy thing too. I guess I'm just old-fashioned. I'd like who I'm with to just be with me.

Unless it's a lifestyle that you also follow, I really wouldn't recommend pursuing it. It sounds like a lot of problems and emotional distress just waiting to happen, like if you start to fall for her nothing will happen because she's already somebody else's.

On a message board which will remain unnamed I often see threads about swinging, most of the stories end in despair. The dudes who are 'into it' are very condescending to those who don't get it, almost like their superiority is a sort of coping mechanism. More often than not these same guys will turn around and say, "I would never marry this girl. It's not that kind of relationship." I think that is a big indicator of the emotions involved. Some dudes just see this stuff on the Internet, convince themselves and their partners that it's a good idea, then are very regretful once it actually happens.

People just have a hard time separating imaginary Internet kink with real life scenarios. I'll gladly watch a gal service a wiener through a hole in a wall, but I'm not about to go buy a fucking DeWalt rotary saw and destroy the hall closet.

Aren't there bands out there with female band members who start fucking on stage? At some point of time a condom is thrown into the crowd and the one who got it is welcomed on stage to join the bunga-bunga? Can't remember the name of the band, but sounds pretty obscure... :D

L7 did something like that with the drummer.

Friend of mine is into poly. Personally I don't think I could do it, but seeing him and his poly lovers together it literally just seems like a bunch of friends (male and female) who know each other and are really good friends with each other and also fuck each other. It's essentially like how orgies would happen if you made them way less filthy and more sitcom like.

Alright, So her husband is bisexual and has had a long term lover (girlfriend) whom he spends almost half of the week with. On those days/nights are when the lady and I have our time.

I know it's not for everyone, and some might find it gross or whatnot - but what's wrong with trying new things? So far, so good! I asked her how she approaches this when looking for a partner and the answer I was given was "I go into it like I'm single." So that's that. Im open minded.

And bruce, in this case - I am allowed to be with whomever I want as long as it's discussed! I personally have tried dating many women at once and it just got all too blurry and kept forgetting who told me what and this and that. I like focusing my attention on one person.

I've been relatively abstinent for about 5 months now. It's been great.. Sex is the last thing on my mind, and it's been even more of a stress relief than actually gettin' it.

But I'm taking vacation and going home on Tuesday. Thinking I might spend that week doing the whole "back home baller" routine. Hopefully it provides story time.