Disensitizer and Condom

So. Update time. Just met a lady who is seriously involved in the fetish/bondage community. Im talking fire play, electro play, the list goes on and on. We talked about life, sex, aliens, and she wants a spiderman/Mary Jane voyeur role play.

She might be a keeper.

And she likes authentic German sausages and cats.

After I don’t know how long I get awakened from my slumber from what sounds like some obscene murmuring in german and gurgling sounds. Maybe a full 30 seconds pass while I’m still trying to understand if this is real life or a dream before I realize that this romanian cutie with a huge round ass I was eyeing all night is on her knees sweating, huffing and puffing, ‘deep throating’ this rotund elder man cock who’s sitting a few inches away from me.

His flaccid deerskin does not seem erect but a couple of minutes go by before he vocally proceeds to let the whole room know he’s about to make it. ‘Gut, gut, guuuut, gut meine kleine schatz, GUUUUT!’.

Transylvanian girl gets up with a mouth full, crowd is applauding and cheering. Grandpa Karl Heinz gives everyone thumbs up ‘Ja, ja! Dankeschon!’.

Haha, this part is gold!!! :)

Reminds me somehow of a creepy (somewhat similar) occasion I had a few months back:

I was partying with a few friends; going to pubs, drinking to much, picking up girls (I'm in a happy relation for 5 years, so no stranger-fucking for me :( ), same shit different day...one of my friends owns an small, old cinema which he's currently (well, for 1.5 years now) trying to make his home. There are still some seats all over the place, but most of them have been pulled out. I only remember that we were drinking until two of my buddies picked up girls. We didn't want to end the party, so we went to my buddy's cinema place...we continued drinking, I saw them making out a bit but was so drunk that I fell asleep on the mattress which is considered to be a bed...although I was close to be coma-drunk, I had this strange smell in my nose...thought maybe someone farted and was like "whatever, sleep on you drunk bastard"...but this stink continued to stay in my nose and suddenly I heard a girl screaming...so I opened my eyes, and I swear to God I wish I had never stayed in this fucking place! What I've seen was this freaking hairy & smelly pussy like 20cm from my face while one of my buddy was giving her a real hard & fast hand...just when my brain started to solve all these different impressions this fucking bitch squirted all over the place I was trying to sleep! My other buddy, doggy-styling the other bitch 3 meters away, was just smiling and waved to me...

I never thought that I'll ever wake up by the fetid smell of a disgusting pussy...

what the fuuuuuuuuck

so i finally decided to take a much more direct approach to trying to get laid via tinder. aka, letting them know up front, hey i'm just looking to fuck.

and it's surprisingly easy this way. except i haven't actually gotten laid. because sunday night, i made plans with one girl to get together last night. only to wake up to a text saying "hey, looks like we're going to have to put those plans on hold for a week."

so last night, i really got into it with another girl. texted some filthy shit for hours, even got a picture of her unbelievable ass out of it. so we planned to go grab a drink after i got out of work, and then head back to her place. except wouldn't you know it... fuckin' flo strikes again. consecutive fucking days.

i'm cursed.

what the fuuuuuuuuck

so i finally decided to take a much more direct approach to trying to get laid via tinder. aka, letting them know up front, hey i'm just looking to fuck.

and it's surprisingly easy this way. except i haven't actually gotten laid. because sunday night, i made plans with one girl to get together last night. only to wake up to a text saying "hey, looks like we're going to have to put those plans on hold for a week."

so last night, i really got into it with another girl. texted some filthy shit for hours, even got a picture of her unbelievable ass out of it. so we planned to go grab a drink after i got out of work, and then head back to her place. except wouldn't you know it... fuckin' flo strikes again. consecutive fucking days.

i'm cursed.

i'm constantly being told "stood up / cancelled on last minute" so i feel your pain

i just really don't know how to take it. because in each situation, there was some very hot conversation that lead to the arrangements. and then, "ohh sorrryyy"

I don't know, they might enjoy being wanted for that brief moment... I only met 2 people from the Internet and I ended up moving in with one so I can't really speak from direct experience.

Last night I was going down on my girl and I slid my finger into her as well and she whispers "you're in my head," as in "you read my mind." But I had to pause for a second because I swear I thought she said "you're in my butt." So I kind of had to do a double take at what I was doing and was just like "...what?" Then she repeated it and I understood her that time.

Took everything in my power to not start busting up laughing.

Last night I was going down on my girl and I slid my finger into her as well and she whispers "you're in my head," as in "you read my mind." But I had to pause for a second because I swear I thought she said "you're in my butt." So I kind of had to do a double take at what I was doing and was just like "...what?" Then she repeated it and I understood her that time.

Took everything in my power to not start busting up laughing.

well your screen name is justified with this story.

• 2 weeks later...

I drove an hour to meet someone on Tinder and right after I picked her up I had to pee so I went to a nearby mcdonalds to pee.  When I got back we started making out, which was the fastest I've ever gone from meeting someone to making out.  We must have said like 5 things to each other before that.

about 10 minutes later it was time to leaver that parking lot... we were gonna go bowling so I drove all the way back home to the bowling alley ( another hour drive ) and we got to the parking lot and continued to make out again.  And then she asked me if I wanted a blow job and that is the fastest I've ever gone from stranger to head.  I got head in the parking lot of the bowling alley and then later again that night.

I drove an hour to meet someone on Tinder and right after I picked her up I had to pee so I went to a nearby mcdonalds to pee.  When I got back we started making out, which was the fastest I've ever gone from meeting someone to making out.  We must have said like 5 things to each other before that.

about 10 minutes later it was time to leaver that parking lot... we were gonna go bowling so I drove all the way back home to the bowling alley ( another hour drive ) and we got to the parking lot and continued to make out again.  And then she asked me if I wanted a blow job and that is the fastest I've ever gone from stranger to head.  I got head in the parking lot of the bowling alley and then later again that night.

I'm missing an important information:

Were you actually bowling between the two BJs? If so, who won?

oh and also the night after I had plans to go to the movies with a friend ( who I've hooked up before and is realllllllllly into deep throat and spanking and what not ) so we were hooking up and I spanked her until my hand hurt (she probably won't able to sit today) and she had been drinking red wine and while she was giving me head, lets just say her reflex kicked in and for a hot moment I thought I ripped a hole into her throat with my dick but it was actually just red wine and that was the scariest, followed by funniest moment.  She thought she was bleeding from her mouth too and it was too funny.  and gross. ( but mostly funny )