Disensitizer and Condom

Once when I was reeeeeeeeallllly little and still didn't completely understand the difference between jerking off and pee, I wanted to get off so I tried and tried but I was doing it wrong and then I "figured it out" and came, but I actually just pissed my bed pretty badly. I just got out of bed, put the sheet down, and slept on top of the sheet. I never did anything after that.

I'm surprised you'd have to do all of that - if you pissed as much as you did, either you had a shit ton to drink at which the pee would be mostly water, or you were severely dehydrated....

I also haven't pissed the bed as an adult (only shit, when i had food poisoning....) so who knows.

It was mostly water.... very musty water. Didn't help that it was sloshed around in a pussy for a good 30 seconds or so either.

but that doesnt mean that you dont have stories!

Good point.

Whenever I'm drinking, I'm always extra aware of my surroundings because I don't want to get taken advantage of. I was hanging with a guy friend and he tried to put his arm around me and I bit his hand really hard! There was a bit of blood but that's his own fault becuase I told him to back off.

Much later, and with a different guy, the same thing happened only I did like this guy so I only bit him a little on the arm. We ended up dating so he wasn't too mad. But seriously, I don't like being hit on when I'm drunk.

These stories only show why I'm still single. Lol.

I'll see if I can think of more vanilla stories to share.

• 4 weeks later...