Disensitizer and Condom

My turn!

Friday night me and my girl come home and we are having sex. For some reason, that night, she just really wanted to do more oral than actual sex, probably because she was drunk and tired as was I and the sex while awesome was kinda going on forever. Anyways, she starts blowing me and going really at it, like in a way I had never experienced with her before. She then sticker her ass in my face and proceed to 69. I just kept going at it and she ended up squirting on me. Damn near drowned my ass. I loved every second of it. Made her do it 2 more times before she was exhausted and I had also came. She then told me how that was the first time she had squirted which was a huge ego boost for me. The next morning we woke up and fucked again, then made pancakes. It was the best start to the weekend ever. 

My turn!

Friday night me and my girl come home and we are having sex. For some reason, that night, she just really wanted to do more oral than actual sex, probably because she was drunk and tired as was I and the sex while awesome was kinda going on forever. Anyways, she starts blowing me and going really at it, like in a way I had never experienced with her before. She then sticker her ass in my face and proceed to 69. I just kept going at it and she ended up squirting on me. Damn near drowned my ass. I loved every second of it. Made her do it 2 more times before she was exhausted and I had also came. She then told me how that was the first time she had squirted which was a huge ego boost for me. The next morning we woke up and fucked again, then made pancakes. It was the best start to the weekend ever. 

I'd suggest investing in a snorkel.

I went down on a girl who was a virgin - and I didn't know this at the time, because when I went to the bathroom to wash up after my hands were covered in dried blood, meaning, well, yeah. She was also not trimmed and that just isn't fun then, its yucky. anddddddd icing on the cake, not that there is an obligation but I got nothing in return.

I'm not a big fan of flossing my teeth while munching on some snatch.

I just trim because if I completely shaved it would look fucking ridiculous because of how hairy all-around I am.  I was having sex with my girlfriend the other day really soon after I took a shower and after fucking for a little while I went down on her and the whole time I was going down on her I could smell the body wash that I had used because of rubbing up against her.

That of course turned me on even more.

Used to be a ritual shaver until I realized how ridiculous is seemed with a beard and whatnot.

But I just want to weigh in on the general revelry of bringing a woman to squirting. Fewer things in life are as rewarding.

• 5 weeks later...

Gather around kids! Story time!

Once upon a time, about 5-6 years ago, I was dating a girl (we'll just call her "T"). Things were great, the sex life was awesome and we both made delicious sandwiches. One night after splitting a fifth of Sailor Jerry we start getting ready to head on in to pound town, but turns out she had started her period. Both of us were bummed but little to my surprise, she brought up the butt secks. SCORE!! We got cozy, I got a handy and we were ready.

She guided everything and even played with my balls! It was a glorious thing. Since it was her first time we didn't get too wild and crazy but she definitely seemed to enjoy it as well as I. It was a great night to say the least.

And, NO POOP ON THE PEEN!

...that's a different story.

But afterwards, we walked to get a case of beer and when we got back to the house, I got a beej.

no complaints!

The end.