Ty Segall Band - Live at Death By Audio via ITR

This is so confusing frustrating. Pirates Press posted it to their blog and claimed that it would be released on In The Red (seems like they would be privy to that information assuming they were the ones pressing the LP), however both Igor and Easyrider are denying In The Red's involvement. The fact that it was dropped off at Easyrider in an unmarked box leads me to believe that an LA based label is behind this though it's a complete mystery as to when and where we'll see copies, especially if there are only 200 pressed.  

This is so confusing frustrating. Pirates Press posted it to their blog and claimed that it would be released on In The Red (seems like they would be privy to that information assuming they were the ones pressing the LP), however both Igor and Easyrider are denying In The Red's involvement. The fact that it was dropped off at Easyrider in an unmarked box leads me to believe that an LA based label is behind this though it's a complete mystery as to when and where we'll see copies, especially if there are only 200 pressed.

Yes. Castle Face said they werent behind it, possibly Drag City... But I'm a heavy skeptic and think Easy Rider will be providing the ordering info only because they had a photo of not one but two copies which leads me to believe they probably have them all.

I dont know but thats the vibe I get from all the Easy Rider posts and comments vis instagram and Facebook... Just all sounds like hype marketing to me.

hello everyone, my first post here and i signed up really to chime in here. im an active member of some other vinyl collecting forums but what i know about this is that its an "official bootleg" its being made to look like a bootleg with blank labels and no record label info anywhere on the lp or sleeve. 

Any info about the label at the origin of the project ?

or most importantly..  when and where or how the general public might be able to buy one before the ebay massacre happens?

One thing I've noticed of the instagram users who have a copy (2 of them only, Easy Rider Records and some other dude) is that they have direct connections with Ty...