PO: Third Eye Blind boxset

How do you know 100 have already been sold?

By the way, I did buy one the second I got the email. The vinyl copy of OOTV and Red Star alone is worth my $200.

And to the person talking about Red Star being digital only, I do have a promo CD copy of the Red Star EP with the cover slip and everything. If you want to see a pic, let me know.

How do you know 100 have already been sold?

By the way, I did buy one the second I got the email. The vinyl copy of OOTV and Red Star alone is worth my $200.

And to the person talking about Red Star being digital only, I do have a promo CD copy of the Red Star EP with the cover slip and everything. If you want to see a pic, let me know.

I did the same. When I got the email, I literally thought about it for like a minute and decided to buy. I can't wait to finally have OOTV. I had no idea they were planning to press/include The Red Star EP in this set, so that was completely unexpected and amazing news to me. 

Also, I'd love to see a pic. I didn't know they pressed a promo cd of the ep. 

Woke up 6am in the UK, luckily earlier than normal, and seen the email marked 4am. Seen the price tag then started swearing but I proceeded to purchase it anyway, stung with the $60 international shipping charge but meh.

I've been holding out on collecting the original releases primarily due to price, and secondly in the hope they'd finally release this. I agree with most of the comments in that this is a solid deal (as a fan) assuming you don't already have a lot of their albums on vinyl. Financially it is a bit of an outlay, but that's vinyl collection for ya.