PO: Third Eye Blind boxset

I had three separate orders screwed up by these guys, which resulted in two PayPal cases and a credit card chargeback. As a heads up to anyone that purchased multiple items in a package and are receiving only part of it... PayPal will not issue a partial refund in most cases. I have to send back a holiday bundle that I gave away as a gift to get the money back I spent to get two bundles. Keep that in mind if you are thinking about starting a case.

Band wrote on facebook that the missing boxsets will go out this week but I'm not holding my breath

So does that mean mine will show up? I got the fedex tracking number, but fedex never got the item. I called them today fedex has nothing to ship to me yet it has an item registered. I got this on Jan 1st

can someone give me an idea what's going on?

thanks very  much guys !

So does that mean mine will show up? I got the fedex tracking number, but fedex never got the item. I called them today fedex has nothing to ship to me yet it has an item registered. I got this on Jan 1st

can someone give me an idea what's going on?

thanks very  much guys !

From my experience so far it seems that they are sending out fake tracking numbers so I wouldn't rely completely on that. If you get lucky and the package does show up, I wouldn't bank on you getting exactly what you ordered. To make things worse if you decided to call or email, they will not respond with anything helpful. My best advice is to cut your losses at some point and file the necessary claims and hopefully another member will hook you up with what you ordered.

I got to the point where there merch company filed a claim saying I didn't order what I ordered even though I had proof on my receipt. Best of luck!

From my experience so far it seems that they are sending out fake tracking numbers so I wouldn't rely completely on that. If you get lucky and the package does show up, I wouldn't bank on you getting exactly what you ordered. To make things worse if you decided to call or email, they will not respond with anything helpful. My best advice is to cut your losses at some point and file the necessary claims and hopefully another member will hook you up with what you ordered.

I got to the point where there merch company filed a claim saying I didn't order what I ordered even though I had proof on my receipt. Best of luck!

Thanks, why is this happening? doesn't anyone have a connection of some sort? this is fraud, why do some people get theirs and not others? this is nuts I even sent a message to Brad the drummer on FB maybe he can ask their people?

On their facebook, 14 days ago William DeHass (is this a poster here?) posted about a missing boxset to which I replied. Later the band wrote that about missing sets going out. That post is the only mention I know of but I probably only saw it because I got the notification so maybe they've written it elsewhere. I haven't heard anything specifically about mine personally though.

On their facebook, 14 days ago William DeHass (is this a poster here?) posted about a missing boxset to which I replied. Later the band wrote that about missing sets going out. That post is the only mention I know of but I probably only saw it because I got the notification so maybe they've written it elsewhere. I haven't heard anything specifically about mine personally though.

Are you going to  file a claim? have you given up? I might wait a week but I can't tell If I have been ripped off or not just yet.

I see his comment on Facebook let's hope this actually happens rather than them blowing us off. This is just dumb. I likely won't order from them again.

This band is a bunch of assholes and I am glad I didn't order. Can't wait to buy one of these on eBay.

So happy I didn't buy one of these. I briefly considered it, and then for an even briefer moment considered just buying the self titled, but after the shitshow this became I'm so glad I saved my money. I went to a show of theirs in December, and they're now selling setlists of the show. Yep, the setlist. That thing that they used to throw out to the drunk girls in the front row after the show (for free!). Now they sign them and put them at the merch booth for $25. I'm all for a band selling merch, but selling the setlist? And $35 for a single lp? Goddamn, Jenkins is a fucktwat.

Are you going to file a claim? have you given up? I might wait a week but I can't tell If I have been ripped off or not just yet.

I see his comment on Facebook let's hope this actually happens rather than them blowing us off. This is just dumb. I likely won't order from them again.

I'm not sure what recourse I have at this point. I'd really like to think they will make it right but I can't say I've seen anything to be optimistic about with these issues.

So happy I didn't buy one of these. I briefly considered it, and then for an even briefer moment considered just buying the self titled, but after the shitshow this became I'm so glad I saved my money. I went to a show of theirs in December, and they're now selling setlists of the show. Yep, the setlist. That thing that they used to throw out to the drunk girls in the front row after the show (for free!). Now they sign them and put them at the merch booth for $25. I'm all for a band selling merch, but selling the setlist? And $35 for a single lp? Goddamn, Jenkins is a fucktwat.

they still give out the stage set list, they just do that as a cash grab haha

after reading the last couple pages of this thread, i am suppppppper thankful to have gotten my boxset in a semi-not-really timely manner. really glad i got it, because it's actually gorgeous and well made, but damn. 3eb suuuuuucks when it comes to merch, apparently.