Oldies.com HUGE clearance

Why not?

I would say because everyone else seems to have payments "processing" and anything that is cancelled has been directly refunded back into accounts. Paypal doesn't really give you that information or any idea of whether your order is going ahead or not. In my experience their refunds can take a long time to clear as well. 

I would say because everyone else seems to have payments "processing" and anything that is cancelled has been directly refunded back into accounts. Paypal doesn't really give you that information or any idea of whether your order is going ahead or not. In my experience their refunds can take a long time to clear as well. 

I used Paypal and I've got the transaction pending.

I paid with my card. The only transaction in my account is the order that shipped. I'm not getting charged for the processing orders, and once it posted, I didn't get charged for the canceled item. No refunds here.

And now we play the waiting game. For the amount of money I saved, this package could get here in a month and I'd still be happy.

My shipping changed from 4 - 12 days to 2 - 8 once it actually shipped out, so it shouldn't take that long.

RE: Orders shipping out of order

We sent them down stairs in the order they were received, but because of the amount we had to have extra people picking. It went from the 2 people that normally do it to 7 people doing it. They were just grabbing handfuls of orders so everything got all mixed up. I'm really sorry about this but it isn't anything we had any control of. 

RE: Orders shipping out of order

We sent them down stairs in the order they were received, but because of the amount we had to have extra people picking. It went from the 2 people that normally do it to 7 people doing it. They were just grabbing handfuls of orders so everything got all mixed up. I'm really sorry about this but it isn't anything we had any control of.

Ahh, just saw this. Makes sense.