Oldies.com HUGE clearance

I got a charge for my second order minus $12.01, so it looks like I will not be receiving The Faint - Blank Wave Arcade or Bright Eyes - There is No Beginning to the Story. This is what I get for liking Saddle-Creek bands. Still waiting on my first order.

Here's everything else that, it appears, will be shipping. That Otep album is such a guilty pleasure. I can't fucking wait to get it.

Edit: 420th post. This is a big moment.

46LQm5i.png

Can you possibly imagine how many orders they received during this sale? Almost everyone in this thread spoke of making many repeated orders throughout the week. Mark has stated that they had to nearly quadruple the amount of people they have normally picking orders. Give it some time and your order will ship.

Give it some time and your order will ship.

I think what people are most worried about is IF their order will ship at all. Since they were fulfilled out of order, nobody knows what they're getting regardless of what inventory said at the time of purchase.

I didn't bother Mark yesterday since nothing has posted, but he seems like he's doing great and giving all the info he can. I think everyone is just ready to know what they're getting, and that's reasonable.

Yea I placed an order on Monday as well. I dont mind that it hasnt shipped but the fact that orders placed after me have shipped is what is kind of frustrating.

Yeah, this is the only thing that's annoying. I could wait as long as it took them to catch up if it was in order. As it stands a bunch of people have posted that their orders shipped with records I bought too, so at this point I'm kind of assuming several of them won't come.

package came in today. I received 3 out of 8. Called customer service, The lady said that they ran out of stock on the other 5 and they were gonna try and get them albums. She suggested I call on Monday because there is no one in the warehouse for the rest of the weekend.

FYI: Order paced Monday 11/11, paid with PayPal