Good on them for the new policy, but it's not like more tickets are going to be released because of it. What's done is done. This girl on ebay is meeting up with the person and walking in with them hand in hand, and if that's not bad enough, she's referring to the winning bidder as her 'guest'.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221317809895?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Good on them for the new policy, but it's not like more tickets are going to be released because of it. What's done is done. This girl on ebay is meeting up with the person and walking in with them hand in hand, and if that's not bad enough, she's referring to the winning bidder as her 'guest'.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221317809895?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

If no more tickets are released online I would assume there would be quite a few at the door... Or a big group of very poor, very unhappy stubhub users.

If no more tickets are released online I would assume there would be quite a few at the door... Or a big group of very poor, very unhappy stubhub users.

Yeah, I live four hours away and I can't just take off work to maybe get tickets. This would've been a cool show to see for sure. Life will go on, I'll get over it, and they are sure to hit the west coast in 2014. 

This girl on ebay is meeting up with the person and walking in with them hand in hand, and if that's not bad enough, she's referring to the winning bidder as her 'guest'.

Wow. What a diabolical money grabbing cunt.

AMAZING LUCK!

Got a ticket for night 2 in Santa Ana because someone needed a place to crash for night 1 and night 2, and I provided it. 

I get to see all 4 albums live. I'm so stoked. I still need to get more into Daisy though...

Awesome!

I have quite a drive to get there so I'm just going to go a day early and see if I can get a ticket to night 1 somehow (unless someone on here has an extra wink wink). Plus since people can "cancel their orders" some might open up online at some point. This new policy is kinda too little too late though.

Glad to know I'm not the only one who is willing to journey to SoCal for this and stay in a hotel/crash. Billy, you're flying?!

Daisy took me by far the longest to really get in to. I imagine that it will be pretty intense and even better played live.

Ok, here's the deal. 

I have a pair of Night 1 tickets under my name. Unfortunately, my guest can no longer attend the show. 

I am looking to trade my extra ticket for a ticket to Night 2. Here are my conditions: 

• The tickets MUST be under your name (duh). Or else, neither of us will be able to get in. 
  • We must both arrange to meet before the show and go to the box office at the same time. According to the email, you must have your guest with you right after the tickets are given to the ticket holder. If not, the staff will make you walk into the venue regardless if you are "wasting" a ticket by not having your guest ready to walk in with you. 
  • Must be able to prove you have a pair of tickets to Night 2 with a confirmation email and valid ID to match the name on the email. 

If you're cool with that, send a PM so we can get this worked out! 

Ok, here's the deal.

I have a pair of Night 1 tickets under my name. Unfortunately, my guest can no longer attend the show.

I am looking to trade my extra ticket for a ticket to Night 2. Here are my conditions:

• The tickets MUST be under your name (duh). Or else, neither of us will be able to get in.
  • We must both arrange to meet before the show and go to the box office at the same time. According to the email, you must have your guest with you right after the tickets are given to the ticket holder. If not, the staff will make you walk into the venue regardless if you are "wasting" a ticket by not having your guest ready to walk in with you.
  • Must be able to prove you have a pair of tickets to Night 2 with a confirmation email and valid ID to match the name on the email.
If you're cool with that, send a PM so we can get this worked out!

Well that wasn't too hard. Ticket swap is complete. Please ignore this post.

Just got the following email. Glad people will get another shot at tickets.

Seasons Greetings.

In the spirit of humanity and togetherness, Brand New are adding a single show to each coast in December. We will be playing one at the Troubadour in West Hollywood on December 8th, and the other at The Bell House in Brooklyn on December 22nd. (Four & Twenty better get baking.)

Fanclub sales through Ducat King start at 12pm Local time TODAY. Additional on sale for Brooklyn will be TODAY at 2pm EST. All of the tickets for LA will be sold through Ducat King.

These shows are smaller, and we are doing everything we can to make sure these tickets end up in the hands of the people who are actually going to jump around with the bands. We are not blind to the ticketing issues these shows have presented, and we are doing everything we can to learn how to best handle these kinds of problems. Because of the short amount of time running up to the scheduling of these dates, solutions are fewer, but we were able to reclaim a number of tickets from third party websites and will soon be releasing them to the public for their original price.

There’s gonna be a barricade front of house at the Troubadour. Don’t know if that’s relevant. I’m just trying to supply all the information here. Didn’t want those with stage crawling aspirations to be disappointed.

Lastly, we will be hosting food drives at all 6 shows this month! We will release the info for which charities will be collecting at each show soon, but for now we want to encourage EVERYONE to bring 2 cans of non perishable food items each, please. When you donate at the show you will receive a raffle ticket to win “an exclusive Brand New artifact”. I don’t know exactly what that means, but I’m sure it will be a signed drum head or poster or something cool like that, and the raffle will happen on site, probably while we are sucking on oxygen tanks in between album sets. Fun.

We hope your Black Friday was full of unbridled spending and pain. Gotta learn to suplex if you want those deals.

We will see you soon,

Someone in Brand New