So I grabbed two tickets with my account through IE and was on firefox as a guest just in case and somehow I ordered two different pairs of tickets! I'm so pissed at myself. Called them up and all ticket sales are final so I have to get rid of two tickets now. If this ends up selling out and someone needs two tickets I'm your guy. Seats are Section 101, Row N, Seat 1-2

i was shooting for VIP tickets but missed. grabbed 2 in section 204. hopefully they'll be decent. it was like $170 for two tickets... yikes.

I had pit tickets secured and thought about it, but I like living.

Dude me too! Section 205, Row PP, Seat 17-18 I'll definitely be creepin' on ya! As for the ticket price I think that it's pretty fair for a band that can sell out shows in just a matter of minutes. I've waited for along time to see Brand New so I'm not letting a ticket price ruin that for me. I thought about getting pit tickets but I really would rather sit down and enjoy each band as they play. I'm more of a laid back kind of show goer. Standing in a pit for 5-6 hours sounds like so much fun...

Edit: Whoops, I read 205 instead of 204 but what the heck hope to see you there!

Dude me too! Section 205, Row PP, Seat 17-18 I'll definitely be creepin' on ya! As for the ticket price I think that it's pretty fair for a band that can sell out shows in just a matter of minutes. I've waited for along time to see Brand New so I'm not letting a ticket price ruin that for me. I thought about getting pit tickets but I really would rather sit down and enjoy each band as they play. I'm more of a laid back kind of show goer. Standing in a pit for 5-6 hours sounds like so much fun...

Edit: Whoops, I read 205 instead of 204 but what the heck hope to see you there!

yeah I think it'll be a fun time. I'm in 204, row HH, seats 16-17. any idea on how many seats there are in each section?