Hi, I live in the UK and ordered the MTATS. Had it over just over a week now. Took 6 days for it tom come from day i ordered it.

Hi,

I'm new to this forum, but i've been following it for a while as i'm from the UK and none of my friends are really big vinyl collectors or particularly big fans of the music i'm in to so I wanna thank you for keeping me in the know about the splatter series!

Are there any UK members who ordered MT&TS? and also have you received it?

When did it start shipping also? i've never ordered from Hot Topic before, but ordered from Shop Radio Cast and HMNiM and they seemed to arrive within a week! i ordered it 12th march so hopefully i should be expecting it in the next couple of days.

Did anyone get the latest modlife gold package with WDNTW? i'm not gonna lie i'm mega excited about getting that!

Yes! I'll would love to have a Buddha, Chesire Cat and dude ranch! (possibly EOTS) And one more question, do you think the vinyl will be online the same time its at a store? This question may have already been answered but I'm new around here. 

goes up when it goes up

arrives when it arrives

(they dont always correlate) 

thanks all! I have to call them from the international number to confirm my card payment! Does anyone lknow how much it costs from uk?

If its a lot i'll just get it off ebay for £17.99

Really looking forward to getting it!

You're talking about this seller?

You should totally buy it from them, it'll be much cheaper than buying from HT direct.

Yeah thats the one (for some reason won't let me quote on this) and i know that was the thing with hot topic, i was spending more on the shipping than i was om the vinyl! Gotta wait till monday til i get my student loan to order it! It wont let me just buy a copy now and pay monday just to secure it even though he told me to do that!

Yeah thats the one (for some reason won't let me quote on this) and i know that was the thing with hot topic, i was spending more on the shipping than i was om the vinyl! Gotta wait till monday til i get my student loan to order it! It wont let me just buy a copy now and pay monday just to secure it even though he told me to do that!

Paypal have a buy now, pay in 30 days feature now. You should use that.

You shouldn't be spending your student loan money on records.

Just spend your "food money" that the loans were meant for on it ;)

I have a 32 year old friend, who still lives with his parents, and when his student loan checks came in, it was like he just won big on a scratch off.  He is a sneakerhead or whatever, and would buy like 3-4 pairs of shoes right off the bat with the money.  For some reason, it bothered me, but oh well...

I ordered the midlife gold! I'm so stoked to receive it, they're still accepting orders. Today is the deadline. I just helped out a UK member. bobby with getting his TMTATS copy. I personally love mine

I love this splatter series but being from the UK the shipping charges from HT are way to much. I managed to pick up the first pressing of Take Of Your Pants (the one with the Mark Hoppus forward) and the splattered S/T from one guy on ebay who marked it down to avoid custom charges.

Ordered TMTATS from another guy got a card through the door saying I have to pay customs of £14.81 :(

I see that you help people out. Is it something you will always do? I really want Enema, Dude Ranch, Cheshire Cat and Neighbourhoods in my vinyl collection

I love this splatter series but being from the UK the shipping charges from HT are way to much. I managed to pick up the first pressing of Take Of Your Pants (the one with the Mark Hoppus forward) and the splattered S/T from one guy on ebay who marked it down to avoid custom charges.

Ordered TMTATS from another guy got a card through the door saying I have to pay customs of £14.81 :(

I see that you help people out. Is it something you will always do? I really want Enema, Dude Ranch, Cheshire Cat and Neighbourhoods in my vinyl collection

Yeah man I'd totally be willing to help out fellow blink fans and board members for the remainder of this series. I'm not sure how the customs thing works but I just shipped one out to another member in the UK today, the $22.30 for first class post beats Hot Topics $43 rate any day.

Yeah man I'd totally be willing to help out fellow blink fans and board members for the remainder of this series. I'm not sure how the customs thing works but I just shipped one out to another member in the UK today, the $22.30 for first class post beats Hot Topics $43 rate

Cool that is great. Hot Topics cost for delivery is literally crazy. I have purchased vinyl from the states via ebay but it has never come to that!!!

Yeah man I'd totally be willing to help out fellow blink fans and board members for the remainder of this series. I'm not sure how the customs thing works but I just shipped one out to another member in the UK today, the $22.30 for first class post beats Hot Topics $43 rate any day.

not when it gets 'lost' and there's no way to track it. what happens then?