Thanks! As Enema, Dude Ranch and Greatest Hits are being released (reasonably) close together, do you think I'd have any luck emailing customer support and asking if I could combine shipping to the UK? 

I doubt it, they are going to ship those as soon as you order them. They won't hold your orders.

Those jackets for Neighborhoods are expensive which is why this is more than the other 2xLPs

Yea but the first press HT exclusive with the same jacket was 21.99.

I know you dont have anything to with it but HT has upped all the prices on new vinyl. Like those single LPs for $20.50.

Aw crap. Any other HTs in the Orlando area with a better selection?

Thanks for the HU.

This store usually has a pretty decent selection from what I've seen over the years. There aren't any other stores in the Orlando area that carry any records at all. If they do, it's 1-2 copies of junk. 

You could always do the ship to store for free option to be sure. 

Crazy that Neighborhoods will be $29.50

Agreed.  I understand release dates and quantities being modified, but a price increase from what was originally listed is kind of a downer, especially when it is quite clear that a large number of us are attempting to purchase all items in this splatter series and factor in cost with this decision.    

It's not like these came out already and then the price went up. These haven't even been manufactured yet.

The people I'm working with on these gave me a price based on a standard gatefold. I checked with them recently to make sure they were going to do the jackets like the original release and those jackets are quite a bit more expensive so the retail on this went up. 

It's not like these came out already and then the price went up. These haven't even been manufactured yet.

The people I'm working with on these gave me a price based on a standard gatefold. I checked with them recently to make sure they were going to do the jackets like the original release and those jackets are quite a bit more expensive so the retail on this went up. 

And I get that if manufacturing costs are higher. I was just pointing out HT's recent price bump on new exclusives that are sometimes $5+ more than directly from the label or even other distros.