This thread's been reduced to the following:

• kids with knee tattoos who get their name on Hot Topic's list
  • bitching about the Enema edit
  • "does anyone have an extra TOYPAJ?"
  • people summarizing the thread in a few lines

Stupid shit that should be in another thread or doesn't need to be discussed at all.

On topic, I got my copy of EOTS today (Thanks Evan Almighty!)

I noticed that the back of the sleeve is oriented differently to the front. As in if you look at the cover and turn it round, the back is on it's side. That's weird.

Is it like that on the other presses?

Im pretty sure that's how the cd artwork was, but hell I was like in 6th grade when EOTS came out so I could be wrong.

Okay since it's the day before it hits the site I would love it if Travis could give us a list of store that will be carrying it. Any word on any stores on the east coast getting it yet?

VLT2qJt.gif

Not to be rude but, did your store get Buddha or Enema? if so your probably getting dude ranch.

...aaaaaand

9HC6FK7.gif

Not to be rude but, did your store get Buddha or Enema? if so your probably getting dude ranch.

Unfortunately I didn't buy from the store for Buddha or Enema so I wouldn't know. I was tired of the shipping costs so I was just going to the store this time. I asked if they could call to tell me if they get it in but I haven't had a call so I might have to buy online again because this one will probably go fast.