Sorry about the confusion earlier guys, was just providing the old link as someone was asking when it was pressed and how much it was.

New pressing:

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/HTBrandsAndCollections/RDBrands/blink182/Blink-182+-+Cheshire+Cat+Vinyl+LP+Hot+Topic+Exclusive-10126684.jsp

Haha, yep.  As soon as I had previously said it was OOS I realized I clicked the old one.  Haha, it made me laugh.

Thanks man, I'll live without enema through neighborhoods, chesire, buddha, and dude ranch are the ones I really want, but a complete set would be rad and I would probably spin s/t a lot. 

I am occasionally at HT stores with vinyl, if I come across a copy and you don't get one I'll certainly hit you up.

hot topic is blowing it. there were like 5 releases that were supposed to come out today that have been showing up early or getting canceled.

I have done some website design in the past and present (albeit nothing too fancy), but it's beyond me as to why these releases keep getting "accidentally" put up.  Sure a mistake happens once, but repeatedly?