nickreboot.com (nickelodeon shows from the 90's and 00's)

3arl

Did anyone here watch that Nick GAS channel a couple years ago? They always played the 80s/90s gameshows and it was my favorite thing ever.

I used to watch that all the time when I was younger. That's been taken off the air, right? What a shame. This site is pretty cool. I will base my interest in it off of how many times they show Angry Beavers. Haven't seen that show in forever.

Was great mostly for Legends of the Hidden Temple

Yes! Goddamn that shrine of the silver monkey.

I used to watch that all the time when I was younger. That's been taken off the air, right? What a shame. This site is pretty cool. I will base my interest in it off of how many times they show Angry Beavers. Haven't seen that show in forever.

Yeah the channel was turned into something else.  Something not nearly as awesome, lol.

I LOOOVE '90s Nick! I have great memories of many shows from that era and the '90s was just the best decade ever! FACT!

This site is awesome, and I wish Nickelodeon could make a dedicated tv channel for this, so far TeenNick's 2 hour block of '90s Nick has been disappointing because they show the same block of shows every night, even though Hey Arnold! is a favorite, you need some variety.

I LOOOVE '90s Nick! I have great memories of many shows from that era and the '90s was just the best decade ever! FACT!

This site is awesome, and I wish Nickelodeon could make a dedicated tv channel for this, so far TeenNick's 2 hour block of '90s Nick has been disappointing because they show the same block of shows every night, even though Hey Arnold! is a favorite, you need some variety.

Nick really just needs to sell or license the rights to all of this stuff to Netflix.  It's a niche enough market that it doesn't necessarily make sense to have a whole channel dedicated to it, but the amount of interest on a streaming service would be huge.

My friends and I use to regularly watch Legends of the Hidden Temple after we left the bar.  We dressed up as contestants for Halloween too.  It was a blast.

I have the Adventures of Pete and Pete on my computer, but I would love to watch Salute Your Shorts and Hey Dude.

Spent my morning watching this. Thanks for posting. I am going to sit my nephews down soon and let them experience it. I feel like one of those weirdos trying to shove stuff they liked as kids down their children's throats. They will enjoy it, damnit!