Rise Against - Siren Song & Sufferer and the Witness Hot Topic exclusives (pics added pg.4)

travis

Gonna go to the Mall of Georgia HT on Thursday to see what they have, and I'll probably pick up Siren Song if they have it. If not, I won't be too terribly torn; I'm just enough of a Rise Against fan to want these, but not enough of one to be upset if I don't get them.

If that makes any sense at all. Haha

Aqua has a lot of them if the ht store doesn't have it

I asked my friend who has it, and he said his sounds just fine. On mine it just sounds like something is messed up the entire time

Just got my records in the mail, a few songs in and I notice nothing wrong with my copy. I would exchange it if you can find a new copy.

Edit: just listened to the first half of sufferer, sounds pretty thin and flat, not sure if that's true of the original either. Not sure I remember my cd version being like that.

I was just able to check out with one of these and a copy of Meteora by using direct links. We'll see if I get a shipping confirmation.

Edit: Just received an email saying Siren Song is sold out. Bummer.

So, seems weird that I got the email saying this is sold out and then see it's now listed on their site without using a direct link. Called HT customer service and the girl told me they had 335 copies available, and didn't understand why I received the email. Convinced her to reorder it for me with free shipping to keep from holding up the other items in my order. No idea why this was ever showing as sold out if they're currently holding onto that many copies.

So many of the last few releases sold out many times. It seems to be their new sales tactic over there. That with slow checkout service and long shipping times.

Every order ive placed through HT has always shipped within tqo days, sometimes even day of.

As for your other grievance, Im not sure they can control the amount of traffic that hits their site at once.

If anyone in the Atlanta area is still looking for either of these, the HT in the Mall of Georgia had a bunch of copies when I went in last week (like eight or nine Sirens and four or five Sufferers).

I would offer to go grab a few, but it's just far enough from Athens to be a day trip, and with class back in full swing, that's something I can't do for a while.