Top Shelf Records TP & OOP Records eBay Auctions

jhulud

well, that whenever, if ever test went for way more than i imagined. i had to relegate my cash to couple other tests anyway, but that is pretty nuts it went that high, just last year i got the twiabp and deer leap split for like $50 via the topshelf auction. pretty wild, good for topshelf, awesome label. 

edit: wow looks like that split might for less than last year lol, reflective of the hype around if ever maybe, hope you guys were able to grab some of what you wanted!

lost the deer leap/twiabp split on the last second.  FUCK.

there goes my hopes for a full twiabp collection unless topshelf hooks me up.  couldnt afford the $200 price tag on the whenever if ever test either.  

next year they'll probably go for even more.

sorry to hear you didn't get them dude. i wouldn't be surprised though if they go for less next year, I mean obv I'm just speculating but TWIABP is a has a unique enough sound that I could see $200 being a peak that doesn't happen again. it has been topshelf's biggest release this year but who knows how it will age, i didn't see what the deer leap split went for though. 

really could use those twiabp tests but I know they'll fetch way too much :(

I wish topshelf would just consider selling me some since I'm nearing a complete collection

I appreciate your commitment to that (seriously), but we only have a finite amount (giving tests to artist / engineer(s) / 8-person band / ourselves leaves us with very little left over for things. You can email, but we get emails like this ALL. THE. TIME. and don't usually act on them.