Circa Survive - On Letting Go Vinyl Out????

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm working on tracking down whoever made these so I can get some and sell them here on VC.

If the labels don't listen the fans take it into their own hands.

I agree. If labels don't listen to what fans want they'll show they're appreciation by making subpar knock offs of band merchandise and then sell it in a manner that doesn't benefit the band whatsoever.

That's what real fans do.

I'm working on tracking down whoever made these so I can get some and sell them here on VC.

I agree. If labels don't listen to what fans want they'll show they're appreciation by making subpar knock offs of band merchandise and then sell it in a manner that doesn't benefit the band whatsoever.

its no different than calling someone fat, or gay, or any other hateful bullshit thats been tossed around in this thread.

just because you have a mental illness is no excuse to be a dick to other people, and not expect retribution.

exactly which makes him no better than the person he is claiming to be a "troll" and has "been saying nothing but negative things since he joined." as far as I'm concerned...a poster who has been around that long and is supposedly "more mature" shouldn't stoop to that level in the first place.

So how come he can make fun of me but I can't make fun of him? For that matter, how come you can make fun of me but I can't make fun of you? Why am I not allowed to retaliate?

Whatever. Dude's been a massive tool on this board and he needed to be put into his place. I feel shitty about having to go to that extent, but you can only take so much bullshit before you strike back.

Circa Survive told me to download their music at the 2-3 shows I've seen them and I'm pretty sure they make most of their money from tickets/t-shirts.

I would *love* to give Circa Survive and their label $20 for a record. I have it on my debit card ready to be given, but obviously they must not want it.

Is it really that hard to press an album that has been out for over a year? What's the holdup?

exactly which makes him no better than the person he is claiming to be a "troll" and has "been saying nothing but negative things since he joined." as far as I'm concerned...a poster who has been around that long and is supposedly "more mature" shouldn't stoop to that level in the first place.

So how come he can make fun of me but I can't make fun of him? For that matter, how come you can make fun of me but I can't make fun of you? Why am I not allowed to retaliate?

Whatever. Dude's been a massive tool on this board and he needed to be put into his place. I feel shitty about having to go to that extent, but you can only take so much bullshit before you strike back.

because you are being a hypocrite by doing the same exact thing you are complaining about. and I am not making fun of you just simply stating the facts. retaliate all you want, just don't complain about the board going to shit or something because you are doing just as much to pollute the board as these so called "trolls"

because you are being a hypocrite by doing the same exact thing you are complaining about. and I am not making fun of you just simply stating the facts. retaliate all you want, just don't complain about the board going to shit or something because you are doing just as much to pollute the board as these so called "trolls"

So what is your solution? Just take it?

You have to be kidding. Scott pollutes the board? This is the first time I've really ever seen him say anything negative. He takes crap all the time and he finally got fed up with it.

So what?

How does everyone know that Scott is fat? Is Scott fat? But insulting someone by posting their livejournal is pretty weak. And it's NOT the same thing as being fat. If you took the initiative, you could probably lose some weight. Mental illness is a medical condition. Being fat is just being lazy.

I'm disappointed that this isn't actually pressed...