Circa Survive Discography Reissue ?

HT is clearly using this to keep a constant flow of traffic to their website, which you cant knock, is a pretty smart business move.

Yeah, I'm tempted to add the Bring Me The Horizon shirt and Pokemon blanket they keep telling me will look good with Juturna. 

Until they release something else you want, I presume.

not really, i was only going to buy this so i can keep my variant collection alive.

And i didn't mean to make everyone angry as all hell when i said this made me want to stay away for a while, but everyone on here has a very short fuse. Especially when it comes to opinions that they don't agree with.

Conspiracy theories are fun

All kidding aside, is there a method to this madness? I don't really believe it's a ploy to keep people on the site. From a distribution/webstore aspect of it is there a reason to trickle them out as opposed to tossing them all up?

Does someone have to go through each box and catalog them? I've never worked retail or in a warehouse, just genuinely curious. 

All kidding aside, is there a method to this madness? I don't really believe it's a ploy to keep people on the site. From a distribution/webstore aspect of it is there a reason to trickle them out as opposed to tossing them all up?

Does someone have to go through each box and catalog them? I've never worked retail or in a warehouse, just genuinely curious. 

I'm sure they are just putting them up as they arrive.  A couple boxes probably arrived yesterday, and the majority will probably all arrive at the same time.  They're just doing the business practice of only selling what you have in stock.

All kidding aside, is there a method to this madness. I don't really believe it's a ploy to keep people on the site. From a distribution/webstore aspect of it is there a reason to trickle them out as opposed to tossing them all up?

Generally the site gets all the copies they are getting at once and they all go up at at the same time. We got in some copies earlier in the week and that's what went up first. Not sure why they are trickling onto the site now.

Generally the site gets all the copies they are getting at once and they all go up at at the same time. We got in some copies earlier in the week and that's what went up first. Not sure why they are trickling onto the site now.

Any reason that the thumbnails are not visible anymore on the main page? When new ones are put up would they be made visable? I do have the links but I am just curious.

So, I just received another email from TOPSPIN regarding the crappiness of the Violent Waves pressing I got.  They're going to replace my order with a new copy, I just have to send in the old one.  I feel like I'm just rolling the dice here, since it sounded like most presses of it were messed up. Oh well, I guess it can't hurt to try.

So, I just received another email from TOPSPIN regarding the crappiness of the Violent Waves pressing I got.  They're going to replace my order with a new copy, I just have to send in the old one.  I feel like I'm just rolling the dice here, since it sounded like most presses of it were messed up. Oh well, I guess it can't hurt to try.

that's nice of them, topspin is usually pretty good with their customer service. but like i said before. Im pretty sure a great deal of these are like that, and if they aren't, unless they put them in separate boxes, you might end up getting one just as crappy.

Either way good luck on that. If i didnt have mine for a while i would probably do the same thing.