Circa Survive Discography Reissue ?

how much do they go for on eBay? ;)

What are the HT colors? Do we know that? If these get pressed on black I would trade for standard black. I spun Juturna once and OLG never. I dont know why I never bought the OG standard pressings.

juturna pic disc is anywhere between $150-200 and OLG pic disc is around $100-150. Pretty crazy. I will give you $50 each. worth a shot.

juturna pic disc is anywhere between $150-200 and OLG pic disc is around $100-150. Pretty crazy. I will give you $50 each. worth a shot.

I was joking on eBay. I hate it. Although it was good to me on raising money for my baby. If black happens i'll trade straight up. If not I'll let them go for a fair price.

From Merchdirect.

"It seems the address listed is only available to ship to via the ground method according to our shipping system. Is there another address you’d like to use? Thanks!"

ive tested adding things to my cart and going through checkout, i have media mail option for all fake orders. I even have a current pre order for the live finch lp that has media mail shipping. liars.

From Merchdirect.

"It seems the address listed is only available to ship to via the ground method according to our shipping system. Is there another address you’d like to use? Thanks!"

ive tested adding things to my cart and going through checkout, i have media mail option for all fake orders. I even have a current pre order for the live finch lp that has media mail shipping. liars.

GOT THE EXACT SAME REPLY AS YOU. 

Just got this email from circa:

Pressing Info: Juturna (1,000 copies on transparent red), On Letting Go (1,000 copies on purple marble), The Inuit Sessions (1,000 copies on green marble w/ custom etched b-side), and the b-sides 7" (1,000 copies on green marble).

Circa just tweeted: Probably wouldn’t run out and by one of those represses from the douchers that immediately flip them for 3x $. We’ll make more next year.

Pretty douche-like comment coming from a band who charges $25 for an LP that they decided to continue reissuing repeatedly and going through a merch company that overcharges on shipping.