Circa Survive Discography Reissue ?

If you buy things from store.macbeth.com today you get a free Colin print with your order. They don't say it on the site but I got the info in an email. Today only. They got a good deal on 2 pairs of gatsbys for $80 w free shipping. :) I ordered mine.

is it the macbeth print listed on the macbeth store? that print is gnarly.

ordered the brighton bundle, great deal man thanks for the heads up.

Hot Topic is in the business of selling records. Why would they turn down a big sale? It's allowing them to make their money quicker. Dude sucks for doing that, but HT can't very well police all those orders.

They easily could limit the amount per customer because they are gonna sell out either way. It would be nice for them to help out some of their loyal customers if they were limited so more people can have an opportunity to buy them at retail cost. It could actually affect their sales in a positive way if they had a reputation of limiting the amount of records per customer it would give them a higher amount of customers to potentially buy other items in addition to their copy of a very limited record. I put too much thought into this haha I just despise high quantity flippers. 

They easily could limit the amount per customer because they are gonna sell out either way. It would be nice for them to help out some of their loyal customers if they were limited so more people can have an opportunity to buy them at retail cost. It could actually affect their sales in a positive way if they had a reputation of limiting the amount of records per customer it would give them a higher amount of customers to potentially buy other items in addition to their copy of a very limited record. I put too much thought into this haha I just despise high quantity flippers. 

I don't disagree with limiting how many one person can buy, but there is never a guarantee that anything will sell out. There is a pretty large list of clearance vinyl, at least some of which were titles with underwhelming sales records that the company just wants to cut losses on. That is my two cents. I don't support people buying 20 copies to flip, but the goal of a large business is to move units, so that is what they will do.

ordered OLG and Juturna through MerchNOW, still says it's processing for shipment. inuit/b-sides aren't part of my order.

EDIT: just got an email declaring Juturna as shipped. waiting on the confirmation for OLG, separate because my mom wanted to have something for me under the tree and that one is headed to her house.