Circa Survive Discography Reissue ?

You are too honest for your own good, my friend. 

I have the worst guilty conscience in the world and I probably would have kept the extra.

+1 for keeping it real.  I would've sold it to a VC regular (at cost, if not a bit lower) just to make their day.  I know there are a few who missed out.  Kudos to Blot for being honest, though.

Sorry man, I actually had to ship something out today anyways so I contacted them and shipped it back to MerchNow. Maybe they might put it back up? Hopefully, if not you can see if you can get the hot topic release.

Wow. When it comes to integrity, you're on terra firma. Good on you. Way too many people would have taken advantage of that.

The nice words hurt. Lemme explain the full story. I am paying to go to my best friends house for Christmas ( he lives in Colorado while I live in Florida) and I wanted to buy him gifts n what not along with the plane ticket and I couldn't justify paying for both OLG and Juturna. So I actually called them up and got them to refund me and take it off. But when I got two packages at the door today I opened one up and it was Juturna. I was super confused and opened up the other one and it was Juturna and OLG. I really did want both of the records and I wanted to feel semi okay with myself so I called them up and told her they actually sent me my refunded Juturna in accident.. So then I shipped it off and now have OLG and A Satan approved Juturna all cozied up together on my shelf.

I really did want both of the records and I wanted to feel semi okay with myself so I called them up and told her they actually sent me my refunded Juturna in accident.. So then I shipped it off and now have OLG and A Satan approved Juturna all cozied up together on my shelf.

Still sounds like terra firma to me. You called in an extra 'rare' record you received as a mistake and sent it back. Someone out there gets a Juturna, you made no undue profit. As a bonus you got the records you wanted.

Still sounds like terra firma to me. You called in an extra 'rare' record you received as a mistake and sent it back. Someone out there gets a Juturna, you made no undue profit. As a bonus you got the records you wanted.

Thanks man. Along with this and Bomb the music industry pressing adults Christmas has come early this year. I hope you're able to get your hands on the red variant :) checking merchnow every once in a while wouldn't be a bad idea. Now it's time to sleep. Later guys!

I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before or if it seems obvious, never been lucky enough to own Juturna on vinyl before, but I'm supremely happy they included the secret track of Juturna without bullshit minutes of waiting or a long repeating sound. I was really hoping for that mercy, especially after I recently acquired a Heavy Heavy Low Low record that did just that. Like 8 minutes of a repeating sound before the last track. NO REASON FOR THAT. Okay I'm done.

I was one of the people having issues with combining orders when they first went up on the Circa webstore but after hearing that they weren't going to do anything about it, I didn't bother contacting them and just bit the bullet and paid shipping for both records as individual orders.

Come today (a few days after getting my shipping notif. for them), and I get a paypal refund for the shipping cost of one of the orders from Topspin. I'm assuming they did good by it and noticed these orders and were actually able to do something? Anybody else get this?

I was one of the people having issues with combining orders when they first went up on the Circa webstore but after hearing that they weren't going to do anything about it, I didn't bother contacting them and just bit the bullet and paid shipping for both records as individual orders.

Come today (a few days after getting my shipping notif. for them), and I get a paypal refund for the shipping cost of one of the orders from Topspin. I'm assuming they did good by it and noticed these orders and were actually able to do something? Anybody else get this?

Me too

I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before or if it seems obvious, never been lucky enough to own Juturna on vinyl before, but I'm supremely happy they included the secret track of Juturna without bullshit minutes of waiting or a long repeating sound. I was really hoping for that mercy, especially after I recently acquired a Heavy Heavy Low Low record that did just that. Like 8 minutes of a repeating sound before the last track. NO REASON FOR THAT. Okay I'm done.

I loved this about the first press. I remember doubling Meet Me In Montauk and clipping down the second copy in my iTunes way back when just because I hated the gap of silence. Same story w/ Iro-Bot at the end of Coheed's SSTB. Not a fan of "hidden" tracks.