Circa Survive Discography Reissue ?

So are people going to try and get the Hot Topic release online on 12/17? Or is anyone going to try and snag one from the store?

Will they be available in-store the same day?Or is Hot Topic known for releasing them to the stores after the fact?

the majority of the product should be available online - sometimes the vinyl shows up in stores before the online release date sometimes after - it's a crap shoot

Got OLG and Juturna today, I got duplicates of Juturna from MerchNow. Did that happen to anyone else?

http://imgur.com/16ZwAKQ my OLG, btw.

It won't let me show my picture in the comment it says "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community." Any help?

duplicates?

those colors look sick, btw.

i really hope mine looks similar.

Sorry man, I actually had to ship something out today anyways so I contacted them and shipped it back to MerchNow. Maybe they might put it back up? Hopefully, if not you can see if you can get the hot topic release.

You are too honest for your own good, my friend. 

I have the worst guilty conscience in the world and I probably would have kept the extra.