Circa Survive Discography Reissue ?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi ALEKSANDR :

Thank you for shopping at HOTTOPIC.COM.

Your order number XXXXXXXXXXX requires verbal confirmation via telephone. We cannot begin processing the order until we speak with the credit card holder.

YEAH HOTTOPIC THANKS AGAIN! They've fucked up my white copy of Your favorite wapon and now this.

Call and verify?  

Hi ALEKSANDR :

Thank you for shopping at HOTTOPIC.COM.

Your order number XXXXXXXXXXX requires verbal confirmation via telephone. We cannot begin processing the order until we speak with the credit card holder.

YEAH HOTTOPIC THANKS AGAIN! They've fucked up my white copy of Your favorite wapon and now this.

It's cause you spell your name silly, silly!

(not really, I'm just a jerk.)

It looks like you have already previously completely a verbal authorization from a prior order. Since this information has already been confirmed, we would not need you to contact us and we can ship this order out as soon as possible. However, since the vinyl you attempted to purchase is now sold out, we have cancelled it.

FUCK THIS

It looks like you have already previously completely a verbal authorization from a prior order. Since this information has already been confirmed, we would not need you to contact us and we can ship this order out as soon as possible. However, since the vinyl you attempted to purchase is now sold out, we have cancelled it.

FUCK THIS

Damn that fucking blows... Sorry to hear that dude. 

"cancelled order" is not main problem. The main problem that I cant even ask anyone here about spare copy for the cost(or a little more), because it was my last money(CIRCASURVIVEMUSTBUYITOMG!), and I literally have no money(at least for 4-5 days). Sigh.

In Soviet Russia record collects you.

FUCK THIS

This sucks man, a lot. All I can suggest is keep looking on the site from time to time in the early hours of the morning (US time). I just happened to look at like 2am this morning and saw it was up there.