Circa Survive Discography Reissue ?

It looks like you have already previously completely a verbal authorization from a prior order. Since this information has already been confirmed, we would not need you to contact us and we can ship this order out as soon as possible. However, since the vinyl you attempted to purchase is now sold out, we have cancelled it.

FUCK THIS

that is so idiotic. man that pisses me off so much and it didn't even happen to me...

When Juturna and OLG was released on the HT.com website, there was a bit of craziness. It wasn't the smoothest release via Hot Topic, I believe that they were released sporadically. So those two at least were difficult to come by. I tried the day they were suppose to go up and they were already sold out.

I know you probably don't want to, but there have been some copies selling for around $28-$35 from time to time. Though Travis may have said something about trying to get a repress of Juturna and OLG, so you could keep your fingers crossed and wait/hope for the repress :)

Thanks guys I hope it will pop up on the site again.

Also why records of this band sold out in no time it's dont seems too mainstream or popular to me

Hey man, I have one copy of each Juturna (red) and OLG (blue) to sell. I did a group buy for a bunch of people here in Germany, and one jumped ship. 33 EUR shipped each (which should be cheaper than the horrendous HT overseas shipping), 68 for both and registered shipping to Russia. Hit me up if you're interested.

the band already confirmed a repress this year or something. 

From the Circa Twitter feed:

Probably wouldn’t run out and by one of those represses from the douchers that immediately flip them for 3x $. We’ll make more next year.

https://twitter.com/circasurvive/status/406510783842234368

I got my package today from MerchNow. Unfortunately when I opened the mailer, it was an opened "My Aim Is You/Slogan In A Shirt" 7 Seconds 7" rather than the B-Sides 7". Emailed them already so let's see what happens. :/

i ordered Inuit Sessions and got b-sides instead... they told me theyre shipping the correct record out, though.

if they cant help you out with the b-sides let me know.

I think it's more so people buying 20-30 of them at once. There really should be a limit on how many you can order

thats what my thought was too. I was going to purchase a few to hold for people who miss it on here but what stopped me was the fact there were like 70 in stock (I believe there were 76 when I ordered), I should have known that it would still go quickly. Sorry peeps :/

It would be cool if Hot Topic does what some Victorymerch do, limit 2 per household.

At least for Circa fans, represses are coming so hang in there folks!