Circa Survive Discography Reissue ?

My order came today, so I have an extra Hot Topic Juturna I'm selling at cost. I have no idea how to do this fairly, a ton of people are seeking one in the thread, so just.. first one who PM's me. 20 + 1.80 tax + 3.00 shipping is about 25 bucks gifted, 26 bucks not gifted. Can ship out tomorrow.

Got Juturna today. Looks really good. Going to try and listen to it tonight. Side-note: This was the worst packed record I've received from Hot Topic in a long time. Just the record sitting in a mailer. No bubble wrap or cardboard. The box was smashed on one side and I was gearing up for a disaster...luckily everything was okay.

Same here. Then again I haven't gotten any records in bubble wrap since the Box Car repress.

At the show, anthony greens voice cracked a couple times lol will see if they actually keep it or edited it ahaha

When I saw them a year ago, he got sick and was off stage for 15 minutes while we all sat there wondering what happened (He just walked off the stage without saying a word). Needless to say, his voice was all over the place that show, and not in a great way. Oh well, it's not easy.

Finally got both of mine in, fedex is literally slow as fuck. Still waiting on another package from them, I thought HT always did USPS? Anyway both came in record mailers, nothing packed in there just the record, both are perfect, and I am happy. Except fuck fedex.

My tracking info says mine was given to the USPS yesterday and I will get it today. Maybe Fedex does the long haul and USPS delivers it.

All of my Circa records are arriving today! Thats pretty fun.

My tracking info says mine was given to the USPS yesterday and I will get it today. Maybe Fedex does the long haul and USPS delivers it.

All of my Circa records are arriving today! Thats pretty fun.

Yeah, mine was FedEx smart post, so they basically just bring it to your local post office and they deliver it. I'm just saying for that long haul fedex just sucks and is slow, I never use fedex and this is why, lol.

Fucking mail man! He came to my apartment at 12 this morning and dropped off packages in the leasing office but didnt leave a note in my mailbox so i had no idea they were already here. Then I saw him around 4 so I went over to get my packages and he told me the leasing office has them already. Leasing office closed at 2 and wont be open for 2 more days! What a fucking dick. I could have got my records today but he didnt leave a note. 

37070137.jpg

I was able to order On Letting Go on Tuesday along with a couple of things. Those couple of other things shipped, but OLG did not. Subsequently got an email saying that it was sold out and I wouldn't be charged for it. Fuckers, I wouldn't have even gotten those other records, I just figured it would be worth it to add them in to justify the shipping costs, cause they were buy one get one free.

Anyway, I thought I was getting a copy, but nope.

I was able to order On Letting Go on Tuesday along with a couple of things. Those couple of other things shipped, but OLG did not. Subsequently got an email saying that it was sold out and I wouldn't be charged for it. Fuckers, I wouldn't have even gotten those other records, I just figured it would be worth it to add them in to justify the shipping costs, cause they were buy one get one free.

Anyway, I thought I was getting a copy, but nope.

I just got the same email. Was anyone here that ordered OLG on Tuesday able to get their copy shipped?