Circa Survive Discography Reissue ?

I wish I had enough, but I think $50 or a print is alittle overboard especially it being like 14x14, sorry :/

Then you have no idea about art prints.esao andrews prints go from $80-$100 on his site to other sites that sell art prints.and they're usually printed to 100-300 pressings.On eBay they usually go from $200-500 bucks a piece. so $50 sounds pretty damn good to me.

I wanted to get a print but they sold out before I could.

Attaching the setlist in case anyone is interested. Guests included Jeremy Bolm from Touché Amore and Tosin from Animals As Leaders. The show was well done and they filmed the whole thing for a live DVD/cd.

QzcdN88.jpg

Then you have no idea about art prints.esao andrews prints go from $80-$100 on his site to other sites that sell art prints.and they're usually printed to 100-300 pressings.On eBay they usually go from $200-500 bucks a piece. so $50 sounds pretty damn good to me.

Yeah I know nothing about prints, I collect records.

But once in a blue moon I'll pick up a poster or lithograph print but its usually $15 or so...that's why I couldn't pull the trigger on that and just picked up a copy of OLG.

Well you totally should've grabbed one for the board mate, could've easily made some profit too...I'm dying for that print

Again, if I had the funds I would've loved to help out people on the boards like you and sspeck.

I grabbed an extra OLG for damianzamora, so I'm always helping out people on here. I was just broke yesterday haha sorry