Circa Survive Discography Reissue ?

Again, if I had the funds I would've loved to help out people on the boards like you and sspeck.

I grabbed an extra OLG for damianzamora, so I'm always helping out people on here. I was just broke yesterday haha sorry

Like I said, I understand! You've helped me out in the past. I know if you could've, you would've.

I just got Hot Topic Juturna in yesterday, though I did not have the time to open the package until today, and to my surprise there were two packages. I assumed that one was Juturna and the other was OLG even though the Juturna order was about a half a week earlier but to my surprise one was a Panic at The Disco Vices and Virtues? No idea why. My OLG says that it will be delivered tuesday, and I have no idea what to do with the Panic at The Disco vinyl..

What?! Haha. I had no idea he even said that! That's awesome. Every time he talked I couldn't hear him. The crowd was super loud. There was some crazy guy who was yelling about America and punk rock. He kept asking if I was with him or against him. Fucking weirdo.

What?! Haha. I had no idea he even said that! That's awesome. Every time he talked I couldn't hear him. The crowd was super loud. There was some crazy guy who was yelling about America and punk rock. He kept asking if I was with him or against him. Fucking weirdo.

I have experienced a few people who acted that exact same way at Circa shows lol. One set of insanely drunk guys tried to shove their way to the front of the crowd while they were crying and shouting about how Circa was their favorite band.. It was a very weird experience.

That crowd was fucking weird as hell. It was a mixture of drunk bros with their girlfriends, assholes, girls screaming that they wanted Anthony's dick, and the group of stoners I ended up next to that were really nice and had some funny dance moves.

Sounds like every circa show I've been to lol.

Random heads-up for anyone in the NE Kansas area: I was able to nab both Juturna and OLG from the HT @ The Oak Park Mall. The chick there said they were the only store in the state to get copies. Not sure if they had any more since I only had time to grab my copies and jet (made a last-minute trip from Topeka to there and had to go in to work tonight) but it's worth a call if you're in the area.

Is Ernie a puppet?  If he is, he should have been singing along too.

He is a puppet. I remember when they played that song they said they had just written it and decided to play it at the last minute. Ernie sang all the other songs though.

If anyone can find video of Anthony making out with Ernie or when he took Ernie on stage and gave a speech about him I'll give you $5. Haha. I cant remember if it was an Anthony Green show or Circa Survive. I think it was his solo show at Chain Reaction.