Circa Survive Discography Reissue ?

In regards to the show at the Shrine, it was the perfect setting for a live DVD recording: Sold out show (5000 Capacity), Incredible light show at the venue, 2 hour set. The Live CD/DVD set is going to be awesome. It'll be interesting to see if they decide to press it onto vinyl. I don't see why not. 

Only complaint is that Oh, Hello., Imaginary Enemy, and Strange Terrain didn't find their way into the set. Can't really expect them to when it's promoted as a B-Sides/Rarities show, but it would've been a nice touch. 

Also, it was very Juturna-heavy and not so much On Letting Go. It would've been nice to hear more than the usual 3 songs that we always hear from On Letting Go.

All in all, it was a great performance. 

I may be willing to pick them up but the mall I mentioned is 30 min from my house so I would either need to just happen to be out there or who ever wants them would need to cover gas. 

I'd throw in on gas money/fees/shipping. I'd call them and they'll reserve them so there's no chance of a wasted trip.

Got Juturna today. Looks really good. Going to try and listen to it tonight. Side-note: This was the worst packed record I've received from Hot Topic in a long time. Just the record sitting in a mailer. No bubble wrap or cardboard. The box was smashed on one side and I was gearing up for a disaster...luckily everything was okay.

Got Juturna today. Looks really good. Going to try and listen to it tonight. Side-note: This was the worst packed record I've received from Hot Topic in a long time. Just the record sitting in a mailer. No bubble wrap or cardboard. The box was smashed on one side and I was gearing up for a disaster...luckily everything was okay.

Odd. I got OLG and it had a piece of cardboard on either side. I guess it just depends on who packs your record.

sorry to hear.

mine was wrapped completely in bubble.

packed very well!

Your marketers need to learn the meaning of "entire site", Travis. :)

When you click "details"

ENTIRE SITE 25% OFF - REG PRICE ONLY

Offer available online only. LIMITED TIME ONLY. Promotional price already reflected in online price. Offer not available on Clearance merchandise, Hunger Games: Catching Fire merchandise, CD's, DVD's, vinyl, Pleaser shoes, prior purchases, gift cards, shipping or taxes. Hot Topic, Inc. employees and their families are not eligible. Hot Topic, Inc. reserves the right to end or modify this promo at any time.

When you click "details"

ENTIRE SITE 25% OFF - REG PRICE ONLY

Offer available online only. LIMITED TIME ONLY. Promotional price already reflected in online price. Offer not available on Clearance merchandise, Hunger Games: Catching Fire merchandise, CD's, DVD's, vinyl, Pleaser shoes, prior purchases, gift cards, shipping or taxes. Hot Topic, Inc. employees and their families are not eligible. Hot Topic, Inc. reserves the right to end or modify this promo at any time.

Hence the comment. Damn fine print.

When I track my hot topic orders via FedEx, none of them have updated since Thursday. Is this common with fedex tracking?

yeah. Seems like it. Mine says it wont be delivered until the 3rd but as of 6 am this morning its in my city. I think they slack big time on updating tracking.