"Our lawyer has informed me that we shouldn't send you any product.  And that blackmail for salsa is still blackmail."

If those are the questions Pace's lawyers have to deal with, I'm working for the wrong company

Lawyers are such squares. (No offense, I meant the lawyer at Pace, in particular.) The guy is a comedian, and you can't buy that kind of publicity.

As hilarious as this was to see unfold yesterday, part of me thinks the whole thing is a setup. There's no social media links whatsoever on Pace's official website, and as far as I can tell, they don't even have a Facebook page. Plus any brand as large as theirs gets verified pretty much immediately on Twitter. It pains me to say it, but I think this was just an extremely long con by Kyle and some of his friends. It played out too neatly, in my opinion.

Randy Liedtke is hilarious. He and Brendon Walsh are the kings of pranking (I'm sure some of you remember the Brendon Walsh/Whole Foods things). I love their prank calls on The Bone Zone. I keep telling my podcast cohost to bring them back to town, easily the best 2 comics to ever come through here.

The top of that link says it was a prank now. 

The airline one was completely fake by a person who has twice before created fake drama for twitter attention. 

What can we believe in any longer?

Wait, the elan/diane thing was fake??  Ugh.

I feel like comedians do such a disservice to their craft sometimes.

• 3 weeks later...