Warped Tour 2014

Warped usually does a good job of satisfying the older crowd as well... Guess I'll be keeping my fingers crossed

Thinking of actually going to the Denver date since it's a day after I get in for a vacation and it would be cool to experience this out of Florida but not thanks so far

No they don't. By older crowd, how old do you mean?

I guess that was a poor choice of words, but I meant more so to the late 20's early 30's crowd. In a sense it's hard to put an age limit on a band. But last year it was nice seeing the used, the aquabats, reel big fish, the early November, vinnie playing a movielife song or two.

I can see how someone wouldn't apply that to an older crowd. But I'm about to hit 30 and that caters to me and I definitely feel older.

I guess that was a poor choice of words, but I meant more so to the late 20's early 30's crowd. In a sense it's hard to put an age limit on a band. But last year it was nice seeing the used, the aquabats, reel big fish, the early November, vinnie playing a movielife song or two.

I can see how someone wouldn't apply that to an older crowd. But I'm about to hit 30 and that caters to me and I definitely feel older.

Didn't they even bring out Goldfinger for a few dates?

Pretty sure with it being the 20th anniversary and all, there will be some throwbacks this summer.

I keep hearing New Found Glory is playing and someone told me NOFX. (We'll see)

this would be quite awesome.

this. i as well am in my late 20s and I did end up going last year. Reel Big Fish, Sum 41, Early November and a few others made it really good.

I went to the first one in 1995 here in Toronto. It was held at the CNE Grounds at Exhibition Stadium before they tore it down. No Use for A Name and CIV were the highlights of the day for me. Sublime was supposed to be there but couldn't get into the country or something. I remember just one merch center in the middle of the venue and tattoo and piercing parlors, skateboard shops etc.. having booths to advertise. PJ Fresh Phil from YTV was there doing a remote and skate tricks.

I think the last one I went to was in 2000 or 2001, it got to the point where it was 2 hours away and a pain to get in and out of, and I started to feel like a grampa.

You're definitely not alone in that thinking. My friends went crazy when they were announced.

They are hands down my favorite band to see live. I went to their show in Cincy a couple years ago and it was the last date of the tour. Rou went crazy and smashed his keyboard and threw it in the crowd.

I caught it.

They are hands down my favorite band to see live. I went to their show in Cincy a couple years ago and it was the last date of the tour. Rou went crazy and smashed his keyboard and threw it in the crowd.

I caught it.

This makes me super stoked. I've never actually had a chance to see them yet.

I can get down to terror. I don't know why they've been thrown in with metalcore bands lately. And falling in reverse is a huge guilty pleasure of mine. Two years ago they were one of my favorite shows at warped tour. If you dont look at them like a scene band and more like motley crue it makes more sense.