PO NOW! Manchester Orchestra "Cope" and Headlining Tour with B&C, Kevin Devine

RadDonut

"Sorry, there are no “Deluxe COPE Vinyl Box Set” left. All others are either sold or being held in other buyers’ carts. Buyers have 10 minutes to checkout, after which it may become available again." Noooooo

SOLD OUT ??? WTF 

Still available dudes! You'll get one once people stop the nonsense

so are the deluxe LP and the un-deluxe LP the same?  im assuming they are, but there are only 120 left of the non-deluxe one...would be surprised if they planned on selling 1500 deluxe packages but many fewer single LPs.

i will say this is the way to do a deluxe set.  dont fuck around with tee shirts and tote bags and coasters.

so are the deluxe LP and the un-deluxe LP the same?  im assuming they are, but there are only 120 left of the non-deluxe one...would be surprised if they planned on selling 1500 deluxe packages but many fewer single LPs.

i will say this is the way to do a deluxe set.  dont fuck around with tee shirts and tote bags and coasters.

don't fuck around with tote bags and t shirts but frustrated about missing the cutoff for a patch

;)

I'm going to guess that the "un-deluxe," or standard LP, will probably be a repressed item. Similar to the other, prior, releases that are still available. I'm sure Simple Math will come back around soon enough as well :)

No tellin' though! Just mental meanderings :P