PO NOW: The Hotel Year (The Hotelier) - Home, Like No Place Is There

My sister's friend is in a band called Bright Red Reason and they've played with The Hotel Year/Hotelier multiple times and said they have sort of become a little bit stuck up after beginning to gain popularity, however that fest 10 inch with Old Gray and Modern Baseball and others was awesome and this new track seems to be really good. While I almost do not want to buy it since they have seem to have gotten a little bit cocky, I can't help but think they almost have reason too with the stuff they put out haha, the clear with black smoke seems to be cool, so I might pick that up

I can't get over the name change

My sister's friend is in a band called Bright Red Reason and they've played with The Hotel Year/Hotelier multiple times and said they have sort of become a little bit stuck up after beginning to gain popularity, however that fest 10 inch with Old Gray and Modern Baseball and others was awesome and this new track seems to be really good. While I almost do not want to buy it since they have seem to have gotten a little bit cocky, I can't help but think they almost have reason too with the stuff they put out haha, the clear with black smoke seems to be cool, so I might pick that up

My sisters friends dads mom is one of their grandmothers and she says they're all perfect gentlemen.