TMV - De-Loused in the Comatorium 2013 Bootleg? (Black/500) *Pics

I honestly feel this is one of the most in-demand potential represses. 

I can say without thinking that this is one of my favorite rock albums of all time. 

agreed. I want the original silver sooo badly. A buddy of mine lucked out and found a copy in Santa Cruz for 30 bucks.. I was pretty jealous haha.

So the labels on the discs are blank, just like the OPs (I hate that every time I spin it my OP, I have to check wich side I'm at.) The seller just told me that he already sold a few copies and had good reportings on the soundquality ... but he's the seller, right.

any pics of the discs and inner gatefold?

I don't know why everyone keeps insisting that the OP sounds so horrible. I find my copy to sound just as good as some of my better sounding records. There's not much surface noise and a really good stereo mix. What exactly are you guys hearing that is so bad?

Of course there is the possibility that there is a streak of poorly pressed copies or a only a small streak of well pressed copies.

I don't know why everyone keeps insisting that the OP sounds so horrible. I find my copy to sound just as good as some of my better sounding records. There's not much surface noise and a really good stereo mix. What exactly are you guys hearing that is so bad?

Of course there is the possibility that there is a streak of poorly pressed copies or a only a small streak of well pressed copies.

This.