Instagram Record A Day

IanRees

Yeah, I'm guilty of just posting a 2xLP b/c I didn't have a double album but I still wanted to participate.

February looks great but I think I'm going to have to skip certain dates as some of the categories only apply to records I will have already posted but will still be fun to do the days that I'm able to.

Seeing a lot of 2xLPs but very few double albums aside from skinny fists.

No physical graffiti? The wall? Kiss me kiss me kiss me?

oh it didn't even occur to me that today could be double album day. I just thought it meant 2xLP. I have the wall but I'm sure lots of people will post that. I saw use your illusion also.

oh it didn't even occur to me that today could be double album day. I just thought it meant 2xLP. I have the wall but I'm sure lots of people will post that. I saw use your illusion also.

That's how I took it, I haven't posted yet today but I also don't have any double albums. 

I think the best part of today's pick is that I grabbed a double LP that I haven't listened to all 4 sides in one sitting since I've purchased it. I'll post the ig pic when I've finished the 4th side. The fun in this for me is that I take the time to listen to the entire recording the day I post it.

I think the best part of today's pick is that I grabbed a double LP that I haven't listened to all 4 sides in one sitting since I've purchased it. I'll post the ig pic when I've finished the 4th side. The fun in this for me is that I take the time to listen to the entire recording the day I post it.

that's how i started off, but most days i'm getting ready for work as i snap a quick picture and head out the door. did really well the first 4 or 5 days, but my schedule was a lot easier on me then.