Instagram Record A Day

IanRees

Yeah, I'll definitely be skipping a few months. I might chime in here or there though. 

Also, I posted What's Eating Gilbert's 'Cheap Shots' 7inch yesterday for half/half and Chad Gilbert liked it. 
My little brother (Chad Gilbert's ultimate fan boy) is extremely jealous and thinks I'm cool now.

Today is probably my favorite post of this whole month.

is this going to be an every month thing? because i feel like that will get tiresome and lose it's ....fun....ness. also, i don't have nearly enough records or a diverse enough collection to do this for 365 days haha.

I'm actually pretty sad I have to skip a few months.

is this going to be an every month thing? because i feel like that will get tiresome and lose it's ....fun....ness. also, i don't have nearly enough records or a diverse enough collection to do this for 365 days haha.

Well see if interest wains or not but if there is still interest ill keep making em, i figure there will be people who skip months and hopefully every month new people will join.

I also figure that if i'm not creating it each month someone else will, it already started to happen after the first month

I'm going to sporadically post next month. Skip a few days here and there. It's become a bit of a chore for me on some days. Ha!

exactly what i was thinking. there are a few that stand out that i look forward to, but i can't do another full month.

definitely gonna skip february, i've already had a couple friends tell me they are annoyed by it lol

which is a bummer cause i like the categories in feb better than jan, i think every 3 months is good, next one should be april

if anyone is interested my ig is: http://www.instagram.com/manofconviction

definitely gonna skip february, i've already had a couple friends tell me they are annoyed by it lol

which is a bummer cause i like the categories in feb better than jan, i think every 3 months is good, next one should be april

if anyone is interested my ig is: http://www.instagram.com/manofconviction

if your friends are annoyed than they arnt really that good of friends, who gives a shit what you post it takes less than half a second to scroll past it and it's what YOU like, it's your Instagram.