Instagram Record A Day

IanRees

What does everyone consider to be rainy day music?

I'm seeing a variety of everything.

I posted the Moody Blues - Days of Future Passed. There is an orchestra involved throughout the entire album, it gives an overcast day vibe.   I'd say pretty much anything upbeat is out the window.

I posted the Moody Blues - Days of Future Passed. There is an orchestra involved throughout the entire album, it gives an overcast day vibe.   I'd say pretty much anything upbeat is out the window.

I dunno, sometimes you want to put on something opposite of your environment. People I used to work with would always put on slow, somber folky stuff in the mornings where I prefer something loud and aggressive first thing in the morning.

I'm seeing a lot less instrumental music than I thought I would (at least that I recognize).

I posted Those Who Tell the Truth Shall Die, Those Who Tell the Truth Shall Live Forever.

I prefer something loud and aggressive first thing in the morning.

This though. I put on the heaviest or most upbeat shit in the mornings on the train to work. 

back in my days at hollister, we would always kick off our 6 am shifts with emery, underoath, funeral for a friend..

in my current days at the gap, we kick off our 5 am shifts with... fucking silence.

I dunno, sometimes you want to put on something opposite of your environment. People I used to work with would always put on slow, somber folky stuff in the mornings where I prefer something loud and aggressive first thing in the morning.

That's true. I am seeing plenty of heavier stuff being posted today. I was expecting to see, and I haven't seen it yet, someone post a pic of their turntable by the window and there be rain outside.

Side note, it would be awesome if this reached 40,000 posts for this month.

Guys, can someone help me? I don't really know the first thing about posting on instagram. Where do I tag januaryrecordaday. I just tagged it in the photos comments but I don't know if that is the right way to do it or not. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Nevermind, I think I got it now.

Guys, can someone help me? I don't really know the first thing about posting on instagram. Where do I tag januaryrecordaday. I just tagged it in the photos comments but I don't know if that is the right way to do it or not. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Nevermind, I think I got it now.

when you're putting in a caption just put #februaryrecordaday