(NSFW) Nigga Turtles

bigbruise

Yeah I was laughing pretty hard at that too, he's too good. He said he doesn't script it out, just goes with it. 

I read that as well, but I don't know how much of it I buy.  I can understand if he's not reading from a specific script, but some of the lines, lips, and context just lines up way too well.  He at least has to have a general direction of the jokes and timing.

I don't find stuff like this funny. Not in a self righteous sort of way , i just, for whatever reason don't find it funny.  :(  i suck.

It's all about that improv, man.  It's understandable if it's not for you, since no style of humor can appeal to 100% of everyone.  But; I'm The Juggernaut, Bitch -- you mean to tell me that didn't tickle at least one funny bone back in the day?

I read that as well, but I don't know how much of it I buy.  I can understand if he's not reading from a specific script, but some of the lines, lips, and context just lines up way too well.  He at least has to have a general direction of the jokes and timing.

Eh, I know. But, when I'm watching skits like these, I'm always thinking if it's just my mind and eyes matching the words up with their mouths so well.

i don't usually get into stuff like this but I thought it was hilarious. there's no way he doesn't at least go through a couple times and have a rough idea of what he's going to say though.

It's all about that improv, man. It's understandable if it's not for you, since no style of humor can appeal to 100% of everyone. But; I'm The Juggernaut, Bitch -- you mean to tell me that didn't tickle at least one funny bone back in the day?

The G.I Joe ones are hilarious to me.. I'm fucking weird

• 2 weeks later...