Zeppelin Vinyl Reissues

avl

• 2 months later...

If, like me, you're slowing piecing together the reissues by looking for good deals, here's one to jump on: someone on Amazon is selling new copies of the Physical Graffiti deluxe LPs for $16.77

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00RUT3BMI/ref=tmm_vnl_new_olp_sr?ie=UTF8&condition=new&qid=&sr=

If, like me, you're slowing piecing together the reissues by looking for good deals, here's one to jump on: someone on Amazon is selling new copies of the Physical Graffiti deluxe LPs for $16.77

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00RUT3BMI/ref=tmm_vnl_new_olp_sr?ie=UTF8&condition=new&qid=&sr=

Awesome! Grabbed it!

Thanks for sharing, it is gone.

That same seller has the regular LZ re-issues for like $3-6. Here's Houses for $5.59

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00M30VKWM/ref=tmm_vnl_new_olp_sr?ie=UTF8&condition=new&qid=1446473464&sr=1-2

Thanks man, I was able to grab the last two I was looking for.  I was lucky enough to find a used copy of Presence Classic Records repress at a local shop for $25!  Now just looking for the Song Remains the Same

Just grabbed them all as well. LZII is the only one not discounted. Still wondering if this is legit ha

Well, I got an e-mail from the seller today asking me to cancel my order--I guess a technical glitch caused everything he's selling to go way down in price. Oh, well, it was fun while it lasted!

Well, I got an e-mail from the seller today asking me to cancel my order--I guess a technical glitch caused everything he's selling to go way down in price. Oh, well, it was fun while it lasted!

So if I don't cancel it, I end up getting my item? Or will it get cancelled either way?

Probably will cancel because I feel bad, but I don't see why he can't just automatically cancel everyone's order.

So if I don't cancel it, I end up getting my item? Or will it get cancelled either way?

Probably will cancel because I feel bad, but I don't see why he can't just automatically cancel everyone's order.

Yeah, this is super confusing. Mine still says Preparing for Shipment and has the same super cheap price from yesterday. Technically, If we don't cancel, we should still get it right?

If it was honestly that big of a problem, the store it self would have canceled all orders. Otherwise, wouldn't it techically be false advertisement?

Yeah, this is super confusing. Mine still says Preparing for Shipment and has the same super cheap price from yesterday. Technically, If we don't cancel, we should still get it right?

If it was honestly that big of a problem, the store it self would have canceled all orders. Otherwise, wouldn't it techically be false advertisement?

If it really was a bug, though, I just feel bad for the guy.