Recent purchases

I got sniped on The Appleseed Cast - Sagarmatha for $35 last night! I know it was some sicko from the boards. It's such a vicious cycle, man. 

edit: kind of assumed you saw the listings on eBay.

Haha, yep. I put 'em on my watch list at work, and was going to buy then after work/gym today. Just got home, saw your post, and frantically checked my ebay. Then got sad.

Enjoy them, though! I just nabbed ORD on orange vinyl from a VCer, so now I just need to track down the other two to finish my set.

Haha, yep. I put 'em on my watch list at work, and was going to buy then after work/gym today. Just got home, saw your post, and frantically checked my ebay. Then got sad.

Enjoy them, though! I just nabbed ORD on orange vinyl from a VCer, so now I just need to track down the other two to finish my set.

Ahh, man. Yeah, as soon as I saw these were in the U.S. I grabbed them up. Actually talked the seller down $10 too. ORD has eluded me for awhile! I put an offer on a Yellow/Seafoam copy on VC but never received a reply. If I happen to see Perfecting Loneliness or Four Cornered Night for a similar prices in the U.S. in the future I'll shoot you a message. 

SLUDGE

Isis-the Red Sea (Purple) LP

Old Man Gloom-Seminar II: Blah Blah Blah 2xLP

Cult of Luna-Vertikal 2xLP

Other:

Boysetsfire-Suckerpunch Training (Blue) 7"

null_zps343d9b12.jpg

Yay 'Phantom Power'. The side splits are weird with it being on three sides, but the etching on side 4 is fantastic.

Had a nice drive down to the Princeton Record Exchange on this gorgeous day and ended up with a pretty good haul:

The Monkees - Greatest Hits (Colgems issue)

Sonic Youth - Master=Dik 12"

Grace Jones - Pull Up To The Bumper / Feel Up UK 12"

The Human League - Love and Dancing (in shrink with hype sticker)

The Art of Noise - Who's Afraid of the Art of Noise? (US edition with masks art)

INXS - Listen Like Thieves (I never really felt the need to own any INXS but it was $1.99 and I've had "Kiss the Dirt" stuck in my head for weeks since I heard it on a recent trip to LA, so I figured I could spring for it.)

CD:

Annie - Heartbeat US CDS

James - Jam J / Say Something CDS

The Juliana Hatfield Three - My Sister CDS

Belly - Gepetto (Remix) CD2

Air Miami - World Cup Fever CDS

Tanya Donelly - Beautysleep CD

Belly - Soft White Under bootleg CD from the 'Star' tour

There were also Colgems pressings of the Monkees 'Instant Replay' and 'Present' which I've been looking for but they were beat to hell, so that was kind of disappointing.

All in all, $54 plus change, which was store credit anyways so not a bad day's digging.

Recent haul

Kurt Vile- Walking on a Pretty Daze (Deluxe)

The Flaming Lips- The Terror

Dinosaur Jr- Farm

Malkmus and Friends - Ege Bamyasi

Thee Oh Sees- Moon Sick

Deerhunter- Cryptograms (on clear wax) - Side note does anybody have any information on the pressing of this? I though Kranky was very anti colored vinyl, etc as they see it as a gimmick, but I guess not.

Electric Wizard - whichcult today

Recent haul

Kurt Vile- Walking on a Pretty Daze (Deluxe)

The Flaming Lips- The Terror

Dinosaur Jr- Farm

Malkmus and Friends - Ege Bamyasi

Thee Oh Sees- Moon Sick

Deerhunter- Cryptograms (on clear wax) - Side note does anybody have any information on the pressing of this? I though Kranky was very anti colored vinyl, etc as they see it as a gimmick, but I guess not.

Electric Wizard - whichcult today

I could listen to Farn all day. Such a great modern classic

At The Drive-In - Acrobatic Tenement

The Azusa Plane/Roy Montgomery - Untitled 7"
The Azusa Plane - Comparative Receptions: A Study Of Two Distinct Qualifiers 7"

The Azusa Plane -  Lou, Nico, Sterling, John And Maureen 7"

The Azusa Plane - Volume 1: Fall Meander 7"

Boards of Canada - Tomorrow's Harvest preorder

Bracken - We Know About The Need (from Best Buy. Hope it comes and is vinylz)

Eluvium - Nightmare Ending 2xCD

The Faded Tapes - I Will Race You 7"

Kim Deal - Hot Shot/Likkle More 7"

Oneohtrix Point Never - Replica

Shipping News - Very Soon, And In Pleasant Company

Sonic Youth - Evol

"This was released as a limited pressing from Kranky, most copies were either given to close friends of the band or sold on tour. Accurate pressing information is unknown."