PO: Twin Forks - S/T - Feb. 25 - Dine Alone (Chris Carrabba)

i just can't get into it at all. it really sounds like they're just chasing an awful fad that never should've been a fad. it literally sounds like mumford with chris singing to me. 

I didn't buy this on vinyl but I gave the whole album a listen yesterday at a buddy's house.  They sound nothing like mumford & sons.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I want to thank gkersey for that info about the tour variant.

I pre-ordered on Amazon when I first saw the release and was pleasantly surprised when I found that the album I received was colored. When I was looking for info I only found clear and black. I guess I got lucky.

Loving the album. It's a toe tapping good listen.

• 1 month later...

I was able to grab the peach/tan the other night at a show.

Chris (who did the Twin Forks merch all night) was pretty cool about it.I asked him what the variant was, he described it as "the most limited" (which isn't actually true?), he then grabbed one, pulled out a nice knife and asked if I cared if he opened it just to make sure it was in fact that one.. turned out to be a black copy and he got super apologetic and asked if I wanted my money back or to keep going through them to find the tour copy. The one he had on the table was the tan/peach it so he swapped that out and signed it for me.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...