Archer: VICE

topher

Though I will say... that as someone who avidly avoids spoilers, I feel a little cheapened by the amount of footage shown in that trailer. Having watched the episode twice - and also assuming that everything in that montage will occur - I'm pretty sure that my brain will recognize a lot of the events that are on the cusp of unfurling, based solely off of the setting and costumes of each episode. That trailer did a great job amping the viewer up for the season. But at the cost of some of the surprises? I don't know how I feel about that.

essentially how I feel.

When we got our first taste of Cheryl singing, I started to think that last week's montage was going to be total nonsense. Then she got her shit together.

Also have to wonder if Charlene is in any way a nod to Lurlene.

I laughed so hard at her low "doooooeee" that I had to rewind and replay the 30 seconds or so after it because I didn't hear anything over my own laughter

She is starting to become my favorite character.

she is JUST NOW starting to become your favourite character? what?! shes been my fav from the start. youre crazy. 

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...