Post Your Record Storage Area

Guest genericinsight

[image]

Darrell, I noticed you have a copy of The Alienist on your shelf. That's a great book. I don't read murder mysteries but an English professor I had in college assigned us that and had us do a project on it, and I loved it. +1 for good taste in books.

Guest genericinsight
good job with the ymg! 7"

for sure. You wouldnt happen to know where i can get a copy of their tour CD they had when they were out last summer? I really like those songs and would love to be able to listen to them in my car, and not just on myspace.

+1 for you, that YMG 7" is so good.

Holy crap, I just realized you were in Benard. I love your band's record (the guys from Dear Tonight turned me on to you). If I could give you more karma now I would for being in such a rad band.

for sure. You wouldnt happen to know where i can get a copy of their tour CD they had when they were out last summer? I really like those songs and would love to be able to listen to them in my car, and not just on myspace.

+1 for you, that YMG 7" is so good.

Holy crap, I just realized you were in Benard. I love your band's record (the guys from Dear Tonight turned me on to you). If I could give you more karma now I would for being in such a rad band.

Dude, thanks so much for those kind words. Pete and Randy are some of my favorite people ever, it sucks that Dear Tonight is throwing in the towell. But at least Young Hearts are still around.

We've got a new 7" coming out in like, less than a month with an incredible band from Charlottesville, VA called Worn in Red, just as a dumb little plug..

• jhulud locked this topic