Post Your Record Storage Area

Isn't it a bad idea to stack on top of your LPs like that? What's that box in between?

Yeah, it's bad to put your LPs like that, i'm hoping he only did it to more easily fit them all into one picture.

Also, i'm pretty sure that box is one of the more recent Foo Fighters releases, though I don't know which as i'm not really a fan.

Isn't it a bad idea to stack on top of your LPs like that? What's that box in between?

He doesn't, Atleast last time I was there he didn't, probably just for the picture.

As for me, I would take a picture of my records if I could. I hide them all over the house to confuse my family.

"Thats not food, Why is it in the back of the fridge"

and so on.

rescued this baby from our building.

[image]

an old vinyl storage unit from one of our FM stations. it's 8" by 4", LPs on top row, followed by 10"s, followed by 7"s, followed by box sets. second row is dvds, last is about 1/4 of our cd collection. spend all day sunday moving it in, dusting it, alphabetizing, and sorting.

[image]

[image]

finally found somewhere to put all those stickers from orders, free stuff box, etc.

[image]

the rest of the cds. our entire living room (aka all of our livable space that isn't the bedroom) is now solely dedicated to listening to music. or sitting quietly, if you choose to not have the stereo on for some reason.

That storage unit is nice skumbucket!

Last week, my dad offered to take me to Ikea in ON and buy me an expidit. I'm stoked.

Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. My parents were nice enough to travel on down to the nearest Ikea (about an hour away) and buy one with my money while I worked. It's 2/8 full already and I just started collecting this year.

^Those reel to reels for show or do they still function? Either way they are very cool.

I don't think they work anymore, unfortunately, but they were my dad's from back in the day so I wanted to hang on to them.

You should definitely keep them. They're fun and they look cool. I'm going to start combing the thrift shops here to find another one.

• jhulud locked this topic