Post Your Record Storage Area

yeah, but to buy something that they only made 600 of and sold to diehard collectors for the already high price of $250 is different than flipping. you will be committing highway robbery when you sell that Isis box to someone who deserves to own it far more than you do.

Panic? who the fuck cares, sell that shit to fat girls in hooded sweatshirts with bats on them. but the Isis? that's just wrong.

i don't think I'm alone in this opinion.

yeah, but to buy something that they only made 600 of and sold to diehard collectors for the already high price of $250 is different than flipping. you will be committing highway robbery when you sell that Isis box to someone who deserves to own it far more than you do.

Panic? who the fuck cares, sell that shit to fat girls in hooded sweatshirts with bats on them. but the Isis? that's just wrong.

i don't think I'm alone in this opinion.

Generally speaking I think records should be bought because you like them and to help other people you know who like them. I think that's the opinion of the majority of the board since no one wants to pay $300 for something they could have had for $75.

I'm not trying to be negative or attack him but I just want to say that I think it's bullshit. It's one thing for Fraziermart to be a douche and sell records for insane prices but it's quite different for someone who posts regularly on a collectors board to flip such an anticipated and coveted release.

• 2 weeks later...
  • jhulud locked this topic