PO: Comeback Kid - Die Knowing

eshame

Up for PO now, $14 plus shipping

This item is on a pre-order and will ship on or before April 22 2014. All other items placed with this product will be held until the pre-order item is ready to ship. If you'd like your other items faster please place two separate orders. All US orders are shipped via Fed EX smart post. International orders are shipped via Fed Ex International Mail Service may take a month to arrive after being shipped. Your card will charged on the 1st business day following the day the order was placed.

Tan /150

White /350

Black

buy:

http://www.victorymerch.com/merch/vinyl/37647/comeback-kid-die-knowing-vinyl

discount code victory10 for 10% off (c/o dethrock)

promo:

alliwantisadiscount has worked for me in the past.

Thanks man. Didn't work for me though.

That said ordered this Streetlight, and Catch 22. I try to minimize my orders from Victory. Also didn't Doublejvictory something come in and create a thread saying they accept Paypal now?

Also 3 month pre-order. Sigh...

Impericon (Germany & Uk) will also have a preorder but as their prices are always quite hefty it is maybe cheaper to order from victory + you can choose the variant!

The thing with the release date..victory always seems to mismanage their timing. The counterparts album was released sometime in July last year but the vinyl arrived in early September..! Don't know why they handle it like this bit at least their pressings are always well done!