PO: Comeback Kid - Die Knowing

eshame

That's a tough claim to make. I'm very hesitant to believe the opinions of people with advanced copies. I think some get so excited over hearing it before everyone else that they forget to actually listen to the record. With that being said, I hope you're right!

I think to keep in mind as well, I'm a fairly young guy, and I'm not sure I have the emotional attachment that a lot of people do to their previous albums. I recognize their impact and I like them, but I'm not going in with them already designated as my favorite.

Die Knowing really kind of speaks and grabs me in a way that the others didn't.

You can no longer order the album from Victory if you are in Canada.  It looks like they originally accepted orders at first though.  I sent them an email and they said the because of Distort, they aren't allowed to sell it to Canadian customers.

Whoa, that's super shitty. Did they mention whether or not they're fulfilling the orders that went through?

Whoa, that's super shitty. Did they mention whether or not they're fulfilling the orders that went through?

I had mentioned that i knew some people had ordered it from canada.  But they didn't even bring that up in their reply.  They seemed to have every link to preorder the cd and the digital download from Distort though.  Since Victory wouldn't benefit from this in any way, I would assume that Distort is allowing them to fulfill the orders that were made early enough.  Just my opinion though. 

I had mentioned that i knew some people had ordered it from canada.  But they didn't even bring that up in their reply.  They seemed to have every link to preorder the cd and the digital download from Distort though.  Since Victory wouldn't benefit from this in any way, I would assume that Distort is allowing them to fulfill the orders that were made early enough.  Just my opinion though. 

Man, thanks for the heads up. I think I'm going to send them a quick email and see what the deal is

• 3 weeks later...

I'll listen to it a few more times but my first impression is that its heavy but kind of boring.

Totally agree. I've heard a lot of hype about this on other boards, and it's definitely good, but not as great as others have been saying. I've listened to it through a few times and there really aren't any memorable ragers, in my opinion at least.

Still greatly looking forward to spinning the vinyl whenever it ships though

Even though CDs and Digital will be out next week, the vinyl doesn't come out until late April at the earliest.

Also I feel like a lot of people will probably think that this is the best album with Andrew's vocals. I celebrate their entire catalog but that's a different story.