PO: Comeback Kid - Die Knowing

eshame

You really need to relax. When Travis has the info, he will post it. Seeing as the LP comes out in April, does it matter if he posts info now as opposed to next week or two weeks from now? Instead of freaking out and acting the way you are, try getting friendly with as US customer that will help you out because regardless of whether you like it or not Hot Topic will charge $30-40 and complaining here won't help.

I really don't care for you telling me how to act or what to do as you don't know me at all.

And are you actually defending $40 in shipping for a single LP? are you fucking kidding me? Complaining (anywhere) is exactly what I and every other overseas customer should do. Please contain your Hot Topic fanboy/justice talk and just mind your own business.

I really don't care for you telling me how to act or what to do as you don't know me at all.

And are you actually defending $40 in shipping for a single LP? are you fucking kidding me? Complaining (anywhere) is exactly what I and every other overseas customer should do. Please contain your Hot Topic fanboy/justice talk and just mind your own business.

Dudes, this guy is right, it's totally Travis' job to reply to questions here, no matter how inane or repetitive.  And he's totally dropping the ball, it's been over four days at this point since the original question... even repeatedly typing his name hasn't brought him in to answer this poor guy's question!  This is unacceptable.

Mods, I think it's time to ban travis, yeah?

Travis,

when will HT have this for order? what color is it? how many of them? and why oh why does HT charge me $40 to ship a single LP to Denmark? :'(

I have the biggest CBK record collection - I think - and I need this color.

www.deadformat.net/tradelist/afireinside86

Since travis is slacking in his responsibilities, and no one else will give you the time of day, I'll be as helpful as I can:

- When will it be up for order?  Sometime in the future

- What color is it?  Not tan, white, or black

- How many of them?  Enough for you to get one

- Why do they charge $40 for shipping?  They charge a flat fee for international orders

All of this information was expertly curated for you by yours truly, I literally spent seconds using the search function and reading!  Always happy to help.

LOL. Grow up. I'm not defending that large corporation we speak of. I don't think $40 shipping is OK, but if you think complaining about a lack of update is priority No. 1 for you, I wish I had your life. Keep complaining, you'll do just fine here.

Also LOL at Hot Topic fanboy comment. You're really clueless.

LOL. Grow up. I'm not defending that large corporation we speak of. I don't think $40 shipping is OK, but if you think complaining about a lack of update is priority No. 1 for you, I wish I had your life. Keep complaining, you'll do just fine here.

Also LOL at Hot Topic fanboy comment. You're really clueless.

What did you think you'd accomplish by "lecturing" me? did you accomplish it?

I think this is a top notch priority for me and especially doing it in this particular way by typing Travis' name repeatedly. Gets my jolly on. What excuse do you have to be the internet police? Or wait, are you one of those annoying posters that escaped from the B9 board? I hear they're the worst.

I will keep "complaining" as you call it. So why did you bother wasting my time and your time by bringing your useless comments? I will keep doing this, maybe even more so now that I know I am annoying the internet police. 

I guess you like the attention. You could have just messaged me, bro.

Since travis is slacking in his responsibilities, and no one else will give you the time of day, I'll be as helpful as I can:

- When will it be up for order?  Sometime in the future

- What color is it?  Not tan, white, or black

- How many of them?  Enough for you to get one

- Why do they charge $40 for shipping?  They charge a flat fee for international orders

All of this information was expertly curated for you by yours truly, I literally spent seconds using the search function and reading!  Always happy to help.

I like you. You seem American. 

What did you think you'd accomplish by "lecturing" me? did you accomplish it?

I think this is a top notch priority for me and especially doing it in this particular way by typing Travis' name repeatedly. Gets my jolly on. What excuse do you have to be the internet police? Or wait, are you one of those annoying posters that escaped from the B9 board? I hear they're the worst.

I will keep "complaining" as you call it. So why did you bother wasting my time and your time by bringing your useless comments? I will keep doing this, maybe even more so now that I know I am annoying the internet police. 

I guess you like the attention. You could have just messaged me, bro.

L-O-L. Yeah man, I really lectured you.  :rolleyes: Was trying to point out how silly/impatient you looked. But hey takes a B9 person to know one, and I have never been on that board. I mean my initial post to you wasn't even nasty, just supposed to be informative, not combative. You could have PM'd an American like me to help you out. Oh well, I guess back to "internet policing."

L-O-L. Yeah man, I really lectured you.  :rolleyes: Was trying to point out how silly/impatient you looked. But hey takes a B9 person to know one, and I have never been on that board. I mean my initial post to you wasn't even nasty, just supposed to be informative, not combative. You could have PM'd an American like me to help you out. Oh well, I guess back to "internet policing."

I already have my 'merican friends on full alert - which might be a bit early. 

and dear dude, this was fun at the beginning and all, but now I lost a little interest in this flirt we've had going, so if you could just let me get back to screaming Travis' name. I'll let you have the last word if you want to  :wub:

Wow this thread got weird. Sorry for not checking every thread every day.

I'll find out what color it's on when I'm back at work, can't remember right now but it's limited to 600. It will go up for sale once they have been delivered, no preorders. Don't worry, I highly doubt this is going to sell out immediately after going up for sale online.

Oh, and this album is pretty awesome. Really heavy.

Wow this thread got weird. Sorry for not checking every thread every day.

I'll find out what color it's on when I'm back at work, can't remember right now but it's limited to 600. It will go up for sale once they have been delivered, no preorders. Don't worry, I highly doubt this is going to sell out immediately after going up for sale online.

Oh, and this album is pretty awesome. Really heavy.

This thread got entertaining, that's what it got :)

thanks for your reply, Travis.

Just got a review copy of the album yesterday and this thing rips. Probably their best release, in my opinion.

That's a tough claim to make.  I'm very hesitant to believe the opinions of people with advanced copies.  I think some get so excited over hearing it before everyone else that they forget to actually listen to the record.  With that being said, I hope you're right!